What is your salon Facebook?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi

Working my way through all your pages! Please like mine!

facebook.com/Maxilashes

:)

Hi all,

I am starting out as a beauty therapist and love nails and eyelash extensions... tell me what you think of my business page...and ideas appreciated and please like me at the same time...
smile.gif
https://www.facebook.com/ILoveBe

All likes will be returned too x :D
Fi x

Hi i have 2 business pages but i do not have a personal profile so i am finding it difficult to 'like' your pages! do you need a personal page to do this?

There are some excellent pages and its a great idea to support eachother!

I have started one only today Hollywood Lashes by Katrina and my existing business Prestige Whitening (same image as salongeeks ;-) )

xx

Last edited:
Great idea

Mine Is Brideology,Please Like me! Facebook is a great way of getting your name out there, but needs to be updated constantly>

Let me know what you think
Thanks xx

hello fellow geeks

i really need your help.....it may sound childish...but i dont care HaHa!! :)

basically my main competition has 80 likes!! i have 71!! so i would love to have like 20 more...just to keep things on there toes if you know what i mean ;)

I would greatly appreciated any likes from any of you....pls either pm me or something to tell me what ur page is & i will like back....have liked a few on here already.

my page is BeautyBronze | Facebook

many thanks :)

Okey dokey my eyes are square,but I think I got everyone,
so here is mine,if you wouldn't mind liking me back,I'm a bit billy no mates at the momemt lol

Purrfect Pawz Nailz | Facebook

Hi Geeks,

I know I should know the answer to this question, being that I'm a Geek Guide, but how do I get the little facebook icon to show up on my posts under my name?

I've gone into settings and copied and pasted my Facebook address, but still no sign of the little icon...

What am I doing wrong?

Hi Geeks,

I know I should know the answer to this question, being that I'm a Geek Guide, but how do I get the little facebook icon to show up on my posts under my name?

I've gone into settings and copied and pasted my Facebook address, but still no sign of the little icon...

What am I doing wrong?

Hey, if you go into your settings, then top left i think it's edit profile maybe?? when you scroll right down to the bottom, there are 3/4 spaces to put in the url for you facebook, twitter, and a few other things, once you have done this, the icon apears under your avatear x

p.s I do remember that the first few attempts didn't work for me for some reson, or maybe it was that a bit time was needed for the link up to happen maybe? x

Last edited:
Hi have liked as many of you as poss so please like me too- sounds so sad :( lol! X

Can I ask...what is the point in us all liking each others business pages if we are all in the same business, and miles away from each other?
Surely the whole point is to attract new business to our salons and that means getting people in your own locale to find your page and like it, then invite their friends etc....

Or am I missing something?

Yes you are!

By liking the page it appears in other peoples news feeds (mine averages 180 'impressions' which means 180 people potentially see the page each time it's 'liked')

Therefore if 100 people like the page this means 1800 people may see the link and like it too...

It is therefore likely that loads of people in different areas will see the page as most of us have people on our friend lists from all over the country.

In addition, people often research businesses online before they go to them and a popular page with more likes will instil more confidence.

It's essential to have a good online 'presence' these days and 'social media' is a powerful marketing force of the future!

Ps mines:

www.facebook.com/awaesthetics

Happy liking!

Just set up today, so a little empty. Also, there are a LOT of links to get through so be patient with me adding everyone...

Beauté avec mon ami | Facebook

Back