What is your salon Facebook?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is mine Welcome to facebook I have a profile page,fan page and a group all because I didn't know what I was doing, The fan page is the best for business it's just I have a lot of friends on my profile page and I am finding hard to get them to join the fan page. Just like Blue Rose says you have to work at it every day for it to work. Happy facebooking

hey Emma, just tried your link but it didn't work :s xx

I don't know how to link mine but its
The Nail & Beauty Angel

I will add all the previous posters' pages.

Lorraine

gorgeous geekies! thank-you sooo much for joining my group

and "liking" my page

but please, please, PLEASE don't forget message me saying you are a fellow geek so i can return the favour!!

big love! x

Hiya!!!

Just adding you all now, there are sooooo many!!!

Please could you add me or click "like" and send a message so that i know to add you when you do so i dont miss anyone out!:)

This is such a fab idea and there really are some great pages!!!

My page name is Statement Nails and Spray Tanning. (not sure how to load it any other way). Please try not to laugh at my page its only been on a week or so.:rolleyes:

Thanks geeklings!!!! xx

Last edited:
Hey Geeks - this is mine!!!
Loving this thread and picking up some FAB ideas for nails xxx :hug:

Hi mine is Soothe holistic therapy on facebook and its been very useful :)

Cant find u hun, it you copy the link in the top bar on your browser, if you know what I mean hth xx

Hiya!!!

Just adding you all now, there are sooooo many!!!

Please could you add me or click "like" and send a message so that i know to add you when you do so i dont miss anyone out!:)

This is such a fab idea and there really are some great pages!!!

My page name is Statement Nails and Spray Tanning. (not sure how to load it any other way). Please try not to laugh at my page its only been on a week or so.:rolleyes:

Thanks geeklings!!!! xx

Tocco Beauty Clinic | Facebook

heres your link emma xx

Here is mine Welcome to facebook I have a profile page,fan page and a group all because I didn't know what I was doing, The fan page is the best for business it's just I have a lot of friends on my profile page and I am finding hard to get them to join the fan page. Just like Blue Rose says you have to work at it every day for it to work. Happy facebooking

Ok I've been making my way slowly through everyone's pages!

Mine is:

Welcome to Facebook

Please 'like' me! I think this is the best idea ever, is lovely to pool our ideas! xx

Last edited:
Wondered why nobody as "liked" me but i dont think i did it right.:rolleyes:

Please "like" me its:

Welcome to Facebook

xxxxxxxxxxxx

hey guys this is my facebook page for the salon, been open nearly nine months please add x
Welcome to Facebook

I've now finally got a FB page but am billy no mates just now. Could you all please like me while I continue to work my way through yours.......
Ta
Lashes and Taches | Facebook

Latest posts

Back