What is your salon Facebook?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hope this works mine is
Welcome to Facebook

Will take a while but i will like you all hehe

hour and half later and i think i have added all hehe

Last edited:
There is an eye candy in Liverpool, are you the same company?

Mine is smooth medical, if you like me and I can see your facebook page, I'll add you too

x

Thanks guys, I have liked loads hope yous can do same for me....i,m fairly new to it so bear with me while i work out how to do things computers are not a strong point ..lol:)
Glamour rock's beauty salon on facebook

sorry peeps i'm not sure how to put up the link:confused:

Thankyou chick your are very kind xx:)

Hi, only just found this thread! I have added some already (12 pages so could take a while!!lol)

My facebook is
Welcome to Facebook

Twitter
Twitter#

We are enhance and pamper, beauty I will go through add add everyone to mine later there's lots :) x

Mine is

So be...

i hope that worked.... iv added a few of u guys, gonna add more now!!

xx

Hiya!
ours is Carlos Araujo | Facebook

add us :}

xx

yea i dunno who that is but if u type rock-n-rollers in the search bar ull find us :}

Last edited:
Tried looking for you on FB but cant find it, the link is for a personal profile hun, if you go on your business page n copy n paste from the address bar should give you your link :) xx

Hiya!
ours is Carlos Araujo | Facebook

add us :}

xx

yea i dunno who that is but if u type rock-n-rollers in the search bar ull find us :}

13 pages, fingernailfixer, what a fabby idea:hug:
*Sarah* you are an angel putting everyones links in like that.
I have 'liked' 'joined' and friended everyone. My finger pads are numb:eek:
So, when I get up and running again, I'll have a page for you all to return the favour:green:
Until then, I'll enjoy looking at everyone elses :hug:

Latest posts

Back