What is your salon Facebook?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
p.s. just done loads pls clicky back x

Last edited:
Relax beauty salon

hey all by jings theres loaads add u all over the next couple of days

Please add me Log In | Facebook

and please like myn page too

really struggling to get lientel would bbe very much appeciated

thanx xxx

Last edited:
this is mine pls xx

Last edited:
Hi All!!! What a great thread!!!! Ive just started my Facebook page so would love to get some new likes!!! I will endeavour to get through all on here ... us SalonGeeks need to stick together ;)

Welcome to Facebook

xxxxxx C :)

Hello lovely geeks!

I have recently created my facebook page, so please pop on and 'like' me. Thank you very muchly:biggrin:

I have just realised I have no idea how to do my link on here:confused:

While I try to figure it out, my facebook page is Polished nails and beauty, and my personal page is Emma Louisa Burrows.

Many thanks x x x

I'm going to go and have a like of your facebook pages through this list. I was e-mailing all the people on mine but facebook said i sent too many too quick so I'm having a change lol

mines Welcome to Facebook

Adam Williams Aesthetics - Health/Beauty - Manchester, United Kingdom | Facebook

Hey all,

I use my facebook almost every day to communicate with potential clients and advertise out main website etc.

We recently had to change the business name due t a legal challenge, but we've actually ended up with a much better, more cohesive and successful brand!

In just a few weeks we've got our 'likes' up from jsut myself and business parter to nearly 100.

This is not an amazing number in itself, but when I use the 'facebook insights' page to see the statistics recently there had been over 14,000 views. Yes OVER FOURTEEN THOUSAND views!

If you don't use this feature or ignore the weekly email you get with the stats in from your page, I urge you to have a look its fascinating!

You get a real look at how your page is having an impact, who is looking at what etc. It doesn't give you the names, just numbers, but still is a really useful tool!

We're really new in business and even newer to this idea of social networking as a marketing tool, but it is really interesting and even fun to get involved in and is really easy to do!

Check out our facebook and our main site Adam Williams Aesthetics - Manchester City Centre - Home

Feedback ALWAYS welcome!

Adam

...almost forgot>>>

You can change the "URL" of your facebook page once you have 25 'likes' to something more memorable/shorter or ideally your business name which you can then print on your stationery/business cards etc... DO IT!

x

i am not as experienced as you guys but i will get there soon, i will go through liking all of you :) heres mine... do like and let me know what you think of my work :) Asha Hussain-Beauty Therapist | Facebook :hug:

We recently had to change the business name due t a legal challenge, but we've actually ended up with a much better, more cohesive and successful brand!

Bit of a dig that is Adam, you know why you had to change your business name! Shame how things can go from being really friendly to catty especially as I have been there to assist you in any way possible. :cry: x

Absolutely not Tracey. Not sure why you took it that way. Since the name change we have had more interest on facebook than we did with the previous name and the feedback has been along the lines of 'sounds more professional' and 'should have done that in the first place' etc.

I have no interest in 'having a dig' at anyone, in fact if you read my posts they are generally positive and friendly. It's just not me to be so petty.

And yes I do know why I had to change the name, something which was born out of pure coincidence, and something I note that you had discussed on the forum as well so no reason why I can't either.

So yeah... Bottom line is I think you misread the situation.

Adam

Absolutely not Tracey. Not sure why you took it that way. Since the name change we have had more interest on facebook than we did with the previous name and the feedback has been along the lines of 'sounds more professional' and 'should have done that in the first place' etc.

I have no interest in 'having a dig' at anyone, in fact if you read my posts they are generally positive and friendly. It's just not me to be so petty.

And yes I do know why I had to change the name, something which was born out of pure coincidence, and something I note that you had discussed on the forum as well so no reason why I can't either.

So yeah... Bottom line is I think you misread the situation.

Adam

Yes and as soon as I posted this I sent you a PM stating that I may have misread it but I took it personal due to you trying to register an already established training company's name. I stated in the PM that it may have been taken a bit too personal due to my dad being terminally ill and when you just replied with "you've misread it, I'm afraid" I messaged you back apologising and I am doing the same on here.

You started your business on that name so it can't have been unprofessional as you wouldn't have used it or actually gained the salon that you have. Single injectors tend to do better operating under their own name, :), when you are injecting a lot more people, have lots of clinics and lots of injectors you may have to adopt an alternative brand to incorporate the use of other injectors who will not have your name, maybe, it's worth thinking about do you think?

I posted on here about it (I think) before you had joined actually and I didn't know it was you for definite until further checks had been made and you actually called up some weeks after us initially making contact for known and understandable reasons.

I did actually inform you that you generally have a better business brand if you use your own name, that's what I did starting out 8 years ago, but I only added the smooth medical brand in December last year but all my clients still know me as Tracy botox :lol:.

I find facebook doesn't work for me because the vast majority of my clients are not on facebook but that still doesn't stop me from injecting on average around 20 people a day, I'm glad fb works for you and anyone else it works for.

You'll see in time how horrendously catty and closed this industry is the more you are involved which is a shame as we should all stand together, now I'm not calling you catty now as you have explained your wording has been misread but I'm now talking in general terms.

There is an injector who has just reported her local competition to the gmc making false accusations against this gmc member. Awful lies, the person making the allegations is well known but for all the wrong reasons!! They seem to make a habit of making lies about people and they are all aimed at medical professionals. :irked:

So my learning from today is despite how upset I am about my dad I need to re-read posts and if they still irk me, leave it until the next day after sleeping on it, we go to the hospital Monday as the results of his last biopsy are in so this may now be his latest tumour. x

2.48 AM, wow you were up late!!

Ok, I know nothing about promoting myself on FB at all :Scared: one of my clients very kindly set up a page for me and I assume that I need to get as many likes as possible in order for it to appear in search engines?? Is this right?

I will gladly go through this post and like everyone elses page if you can do the same for mine.

As I only do tanning I am finding it hard to think of offers etc to put on my page, anyone else find this and if so what do you put on your page to update it?

Any tips greatfully received :D

Welcome to Facebook

I set up my facebook page yesterday which was a task in itself trying to think of what to put on my info page and I also need to add lots more pictures. Anyway, I would really appreciate it if you could like my page as I only have 17 likes so far and feel a bit weeny and I can't wait to go through everyone elses this week so I can add yours too.

pinks.co | Facebook

Thank you geeks :D x

Latest posts

Back