What is your salon Facebook?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Think I have caught up with and liked all the recent fb pages added on here, if I've missed anyone I apologise.

Please like my page when you get time Welcome to Facebook

Thanks all :Love:

Just to say a big thanks to you lovely geeks for clicking the 'like' on my business page... still get excited when i see a new one :o Have clicked on many, but if have missed any of you please shout or click the like and i will return a 'like' :wink2:

https://www.facebook.com/Rendezbeau

Thank you, and all the best and lots of success to you all. x

Hi geeks, thanks for the support but I still need a little help to get to the golden 25 please :)

Gloss and Glamour | Facebook

I see there are more links up so I'm going to get liking again.

X

You don't need 25 anymore to change your page name on Facebook. You can change it at anytime :hug:

You don't need 25 anymore to change your page name on Facebook. You can change it at anytime :hug:

Ohhh I didn't realise! I'll look into that now. Thanks so much. X

Here's mine guys- would really appreciate some 'likes' as I'm a newbie still and I'll defo return the love and support!
Www.Facebook.com/splashbeautyuk

X kat x

Just to add that i have now changed mine to a group but cannot add any of my old likes if they are not in my friend list. Please join me again :)

Welcome to Facebook

Last edited:
This is such a great idea .

Here is mine ,https://www.facebook.com/TheNaiLab

I started to like everyone but so many on here that I will like all that Like me .

Thank you:biggrin:

Please like me 

Facebook.com/maxilashes

x

Cosmeticbeauty...... Thanks!

Love this topic great idea!

I too am just starting out - I only have four likes:sad:
Can everyone like my facebook page then I will also like yours x
Welcome to Facebook

I really hope the link for this works x

Latest posts

Back