What is your salon Facebook?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this is ours> Capelli Beauty-salon and Pamper parties

hi all please like mine...in the process of liking u all (could take a while)

Welcome to Facebook

Please like mine!!! Beauty 4 nailZ x

Hi I've had to make a new one please like xx

Last edited:
He folks,
I could really use some likes... I've just added a load of you - I will keep working through the list to get to all of you :)

My facebook link is... Welcome to Facebook Please 'like' me

Kxx

I have liked you kellie!!! Can you like me in return!!!! Beauty 4 NailZ!!!

thanks to those who have added my page already! i will try to get round to adding everyone. my page is Fabulous Nails by Emma. help me reach 100 likes!

Hi fellow geeks!

This is such a fab idea....I am going to try and add all of you before I go on my OPI shopping trip ....

Please add me https://www.facebook.com/LashMeLondon

If I miss anyone please do PM me :)

:lol:

Loveee this, and love some of your pages! It may take me a while but it is my mission to like you all!

My page is new, so I need some facebook love! :Kissing:

Welcome to Facebook

Thanks to anyone who likes!

xxx

www.lightclear-ipl.co.uk

Last edited:
The Home Of Nails | Facebook

Hi, I am working on creating my website and Facebook page, but I need 25 likes to carry on with the FB page. Please if you are feeling very kind could you help me by going to the link above and liking my page, I will ovf course then go straight to your page and like in return.

Thank you soooooo much xx

Last edited by a moderator:
The Home Of Nails | Facebook

Hi, I am working on creating my website and Facebook page, but I need 25 likes to carry on with the FB page. Please if you are feeling very kind could you help me by going to the link above and liking my page, I will ovf course then go straight to your page and like in return.

Thank you soooooo much xx

...there you go sweet :biggrin:. Good luck with it...

Done! Good luck and keep it up :)

Latest posts

Back