What is your salon Facebook?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi All what a great post I love Salon geek and all the support you get from :lol:other members. Here is my FB page please feel free to like as not got many at the moment.
I need to upload more of my work especially lashes always forget to get a photo too busy talking. https://www.facebook.com/#!/Fabulash.Jodi

Oh my God... It'll be 2013 time I like you all. Right, you should all notice Touch Beauty liking you over the near future. And if you want, I'm on Twitter too, @touch_beauty.

Gonna get on it... Happy New Year xxx

Mine is very new and only about 27 likes! :( I will work my way through and like ur pages as think this is a great thread. Any likes back will be greatly appreciated! :D

Mine is: www.facebook.com/loveyourtan

Also my twitter: @loveyourtanuk

Thanks xx

Hi Holly

What a great idea, thank you!! My FB Business Page is:

Welcome to Facebook

Would really appreciate 'likes' as not long started out :lol:. I shall do the same for everyone else..

xx

Added every working link... Oh man that took ages!

I'll like it! I'm amethyst beauty room.x

I don't know if it's worked my phone doesn't want to work tonight! I will do it next time I'm on the computer. Still have a few to like on this thread too. X

Latest posts

Back