What is your salon Facebook?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi,

here is my facebook account page although not much is on there yet please add me =]] will add all of your asap

AtYour FingerTips | Facebook

xxxx

Welcome to Facebook
#sorry this is my page address but please feel free to add me on my other personal account, xxxx

Hi
This is my facebook page I need as many likes as I can get as I need to get the offer tab to get my offers out please help me lol

Welcome to Facebook

Hi all! Iv added most of you, will get round to adding the rest once I get a spare 5 minutes, life's been very hectic at the moment! From what iv seen though, you're all very talented. It's very inspiring! Xx

Here's mine:

/www.facebook.com/DarlingDigitsUK

Will u please 'like'? Would love to be able to open up the secret doors but haven't enough likes yet :-(

What is behind the secret doors?!

What is behind the secret doors?!

Dunno, it's a secret! Lol!

You're just allowed to get further insights into your audience's behaviour on your page etc

i'm slowly going thru all your pages.

if you get a 'Hi from SG' post from Darling Digits UK, that's me x

Dunno, it's a secret! Lol!

You're just allowed to get further insights into your audience's behaviour on your page etc

How many likes do you need to have to open them?

How many likes do you need to have to open them?

no idea...

just realised my likes don't count on anyones page if i like from my business page - have to like from my personal page so will go over those i have done incorrectly again later

mine again is Darling Digits UK | Facebook

Latest posts

Back