What is your salon Facebook?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi all love this thread, I've just joined salon geek and love how everyone is so supportive. Please check out my facebook page it's
Curlvacious glamour

where have I been? under a rock I suppose....just found this thread! lol
started liking away
here's mine http://www.facebook.com/EmLosNailArtistry and will of course like all back :)

ETA: reading through this thread I've noticed that we're supposed to "Like" with our personal accounts, not our business page. As the likes won't show up from a business page. So my question is....how do we "like" back then? we won't know the busniess to "like" from the personal account of the "liker"
so now I'm confused lol
I'm not sure if this is right but if you go to your page search for the page you want to like & add to your favourite pages? That way it will show your business page has liked another business page, I will check that later & let you know for sure! :) hth xVx

I will be going into my laptop too later, you all have some fab pages! Mine is 'iconic beauty Gravesend' x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Does any one know why the number of likes disappear on face book? I was over 1300 and then dropped by 16 or more and currently trying to aim for 1500 haha. Has this happened to any one else?
I'm working on liking as many pages as I can xx

Does any one know why the number of likes disappear on face book? I was over 1300 and then dropped by 16 or more and currently trying to aim for 1500 haha. Has this happened to any one else?
I'm working on liking as many pages as I can xx

I can only think people are unliking your page? correct me if im wrong x

Hi all, been thru most of these and liked most of the pages. Some of the links didnt work. I'm hopefull to get some back lol. The thing is I liked from my Business page but someone says it doesnt count as a like if a business has liked a business, it has to be from a personal page. If this is the case then I'm going to have to do it all again (puts head in hands thinking this is gonna take forever) I will get to your page eventually. So thank you in advanve:- https.//www.facebook.com/pages/Skin-Deep/279608648736804
Hope this link works xx

Hi all, been thru most of these and liked most of the pages. Some of the links didnt work. I'm hopefull to get some back lol. The thing is I liked from my Business page but someone says it doesnt count as a like if a business has liked a business, it has to be from a personal page. If this is the case then I'm going to have to do it all again (puts head in hands thinking this is gonna take forever) I will get to your page eventually. So thank you in advanve:- https.//www.facebook.com/pages/Skin-Deep/279608648736804
Hope this link works xx
couldn't find u x

Fb hav just added 'offers' to my fb page but will not let me place any as not quite at the 400 like mark, I am working my way thru u lot, can u plz like my fb page Salon27 - washington and I will return like - also to help me into 2013 by getting 400 likes for the fb offers xxx
(Not sure how to link?!!!):)

I have found that if using a phone then most of the time it won't work. So better with computer:)xx

I was on my iPhone & said page can't be found but having a lazy day tomo so will add u then :) xVx

Latest posts

Back