What is your Salon Twitter?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last edited:
Twitter is a great tool for businesses. Silhouette hasn't been on there long but expect a timeline full of offers, random facts and info about Silhouette.

Our twitter handle is:mad:Silhouette_Int

www.twitter.com/Silhouette_Int

Hello there! Does anyone find twitter useful? As in with clients and marketing? Trying it out at the moment but hard to keep track of this! Anyway follow me if you like
& I'll follow back! :) @NailsByNatashaC

x x x x

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi ya hun

There is a thread about this in the business section x people adding twitter names and facebook pages etc.

I have been on twitter a while and don't think I have had any custom from it but then to be honest I don't use it as much as I should, I love facebook though and have lots of business from it.

I am @gorgeoustips11

x

Thanks for your reply Hun! Will have a look now :) I didn't think much of it until a few clients said they regularly post photos of my nails on there! Nice to see comments from months ago lol xx

I have 2 facebook accounts 2 Twitter accounts, instagram, and I love it all. I have my Facebook's linked to one of my Twitter accounts. I'm picky about numbers of followers and following though as it reflects on the SEO of your website if you have one so I believe, as Google looks to see how popular you are. Perhaps a computer geek can explain this better than me...

Hi all, I'm @cheltenhamgloss. Please follow me and I'll follow you right back xx

@KirstenMoynihan

I'm a little twitter addicted..... My beauty twitter has also gained me a few new clients.
@Beautybynadina
Please feel free to follow and I will follow back Xx

@BellameeBeauty

Im sooo new to this lol ...has it helped anyones business? xx

@beautiful2brown

Mines @Darkerthanpink

@treacletot & @pnslinda
Xx

Just wanted to start a thread to connect us all on twitter as we can help each other get seen and using twitter in a positive and effective way.

Also suggestions of who to follow.

Mine is: @SalonUniversal

I use this for both my salon and training.

Tried doing a search if there was a thread like this and couldn't find one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine's @Glamorise - not that I've really tweeted yet.

Mines only just been set up today as I didn't really like twitter that much but seems to be better nowadays or maybe that's because I know how to use it now :lol: ill be more than happy to follow back... Mine is @87PowderRoom

Latest posts

Back