What makes you angry?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
having to go back to work - sit in traffic for ages just to get there!!

Mine are:

Sitting in traffic to & from work.
people sat waiting to leave a roundabout when the oncoming vehicle just left Australia.
People driving at 40-50 on a 60mph road & you cant over take because it so busy.
Men ... when something needs fixing but they wait for months & months to do it ... but will fix something for someone else at a drop of a hat!
When my FIL doesnt lift up the seat & you have to clean up the pee from the seat ... yuck yuck yuck :irked: :irked:
When the bin gets left overflowing & no-one will empty it
when someone is eating & I can hear them slopping & chomping their teeth :mad:
When my OH doesnt make the bed when he gets out of it
Bad mannered people, ignorant people & 2 faced people!

I could go on forever :lol:

Mine are all of the above, at the moment everything seems to make me angry. One thing that has not been mentioned is clients who think they know everything there is to know about nails. You know the ones, Oh Im not having nail enhancements on I have had them on before and they ruin your nails!!!! it drives me nuts

Just say "I can ruin your nails if you want? Just so your not proved wrong"

I am queen of complaining! Here goes:

Bad drivers, eg: No indicating to turn or change lane, middle laners, undertaking ect....

People not holding doors open for pregnant women and mums with buggys (they can see they are struggling but turn a blind eye).

My husband not closing doors.

People phoning the house late at night, I find this very rude specially as we have a baby.

People staying more than a night at my house.

People moving stuff in the kitchen and putting it in the wrong place.

People nicking my seat if I just get up for the loo.

Constant sport on my TV

Waiting in all day for a delivery for it to come when I am in the loo and they post that stupid card though saying they have been but no one was in.

People that think they are ALWAYS right.

Rudeness

People that lie.

When it rains after I have spent an hour straightening my hair.

:eek:......God I sound like fun!:)

Well since we are on the subject of driving, I hate it when you are stuck in traffic and either trying to change lane or join the traffic from a side road and all of a sudden you become invisible. People (and it's usually women!) stare straight ahead and just keep pushing forward and won't let you out for love nor money, in fact they stare ahead so hard you think they are trying to cast a spell to make you disappear!

What about when people finish the milk all but a 1ml in the bottom and put it back in the fridge? Or putting a practically empty marge container back in the fridge?

Women that wear so much perfume you can not only smell it, but taste it when they walk by.
Cigarette smoke blown in my face.
Skidmarks in the toilet bowl.
Unflushed tampons (accidentally unflushed).
Budgie Blue eyeshadow.
G-strings showing above the jeans line.
Grown out fake eyelashes.
Nails that obviously need an infill.
Yellow heads on zits (particularly on noses or foreheads) I tend to talk to the zit instead of the person.
Toilet rolls not put on the holder the right way.
Clients that can't pick a polish within 5 mins.
Attitude without cause.
Drunk people when i'm sober.
Muffin tops preventing t-shirts from being tucked in.
Brazilians/Hollywood's on women that look like they are smuggling big macs in their knickers.
People that ask for compliments.
Techs with a whole list of qualifications that still can't do a decent nail.
People who advise on personal upkeep, when they obviously don't upkeep themselves.

Just to name a few!!!!!!

Hey after a few neg reps I was gonna take some time out, but what the hell, the honest side of me finally gave in !!!!
Rep away !!!!

snotty sales assistants...especially those who work in the expensive shops...gawd you'd think they owned it..."YOUR JUST A SHOP ASSISTANT NOT THE DESIGNER"

School kids that just walk in front of your car with a swagger that makes them think they are indistructable..."ITS A CAR IT CAN KILL YOU"

Putting my toe out the bed and realising that Robs not put the heating on before he went to work....Brrrrrrrrr

People that suck there teeth.

People who do this " " with there fingers when talking.

People who cant hold there hands up and just say sorry, i made a mistake.

School kids that just walk in front of your car with a swagger that makes them think they are indistructable..."ITS A CAR IT CAN KILL YOU"
God Angie, that one gets me too, they look at you like "so what" and some don't even look at all or have their I pods glued to their ears.

When my brand new TV (xmas pressie) goes fuzzy the very first night it's set up because a lightening strike hit the antenna on the roof.:irked:

When a client dosn't show up, no phonecall, nothing!:evil:

When my daughter's away for a week and I don't know how to use Limewire.:cry:

And most of all, when it's boiling hot and the pool turned green.:grr:

Women that wear so much perfume you can not only smell it, but taste it when they walk by.
Cigarette smoke blown in my face.
Skidmarks in the toilet bowl.
Unflushed tampons (accidentally unflushed).
Budgie Blue eyeshadow.
G-strings showing above the jeans line.
Grown out fake eyelashes.
Nails that obviously need an infill.
Yellow heads on zits (particularly on noses or foreheads) I tend to talk to the zit instead of the person.
Toilet rolls not put on the holder the right way.
Clients that can't pick a polish within 5 mins.
Attitude without cause.
Drunk people when i'm sober.
Muffin tops preventing t-shirts from being tucked in.
Brazilians/Hollywood's on women that look like they are smuggling big macs in their knickers.
People that ask for compliments.
Techs with a whole list of qualifications that still can't do a decent nail.
People who advise on personal upkeep, when they obviously don't upkeep themselves.

Just to name a few!!!!!!

Hey after a few neg reps I was gonna take some time out, but what the hell, the honest side of me finally gave in !!!!
Rep away !!!!

Do you know I thought the toilet roll on the wrong way was only my bug bearer. It drives me crazy.

Teri x

"

quote]
God Angie, that one gets me too, they look at you like "so what" and some don't even look at all or have their I pods glued to their ears.

serious, if it wasn't illegal to run cocky school kids over i swear I'd just bumper them a little to wipe that smug look of there face :lol: .

Do you know I thought the toilet roll on the wrong way was only my bug bearer. It drives me crazy.

Teri x
ok enlighten me.. how do you put the toilet roll on the wrong way :irked::irked::irked: omg i can see meself being veryones bug hate:lol::lol::lol:

Is it not when the bit you need to pull is on the inside rather than falling on the outside?

God i am everyones bug hate... lol:lol::lol::lol: sorry guys i just plop it on there.. I AM THE ONLY GIRL IN THE HOUSE AND I,LL DO IT MY WAY:lol::lol::lol:

yeah, it's when the bit to pull is against the wall, not draped over the top of the roll facing forward, like nature intended (and most practical) like in all decent hotels (only they fold the corners), what erks me the most is the "right way" actually makes sense.
toilet_paper.jpg

LIKE THIS IF YOU DON"T DO IT RIGHT

Yeah i can see it makes sence really... but i am the only one out of 4 that change it so by the time i have got there and its empty i,m a little cheesed off so it just get put on..oh well neg all the way for me..:lol::lol::lol:

Oh yes that's another one of mine, people who are drunk when I'm sober, especially if I'm driving, I could kill them.
Kids on bikes that drive in front of cars.
Still men though, husbands that take 2 weeks off work can be quite annoying:lol:
Especially when they can't do anything, because they're having a holiday:smack:

Still men though, husbands that take 2 weeks off work can be quite annoying:lol:
Especially when they can't do anything, because they're having a holiday:smack:

Oh god, I second this, roll on tomorrow when he goes back!!!!!

Latest posts

Back