What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mine tonight

bling brittania - look a bit rough around the edges but only because I couldn't wait to get photo on here before i clean the excess glitter off!
picture.php

mine tonight

bling brittania - look a bit rough around the edges but only because I couldn't wait to get photo on here before i clean the excess glitter off!
picture.php

Ahhh there fab, very bling :) nice to put a face to the nails too ;) x x

Wow Curvy where should I start? The glitters are just so beautiful, it looks like I could go swimming in the blue one, you got them lovely and smooth. And obviously your union-jack is perfect!!!

Ahhh there fab, very bling :) nice to put a face to the nails too ;) x x
Wow Curvy where should I start? The glitters are just so beautiful, it looks like I could go swimming in the blue one, you got them lovely and smooth. And obviously your union-jack is perfect!!!

thank u lila and picchi :Kissing:

Last edited:
my 6 year old daughter sat waiting patiently for Mummy to do her Jubilee Nails..

picture.php

and the end result.. not the easiest union jack to do as she's a nail-biter and her nails are tiny! thankfully i have 5 sizes of dotting tool so used the smallest.

picture.php

my 6 year old daughter sat waiting patiently for Mummy to do her Jubilee Nails..

picture.php

and the end result.. not the easiest union jack to do as she's a nail-biter and her nails are tiny! thankfully i have 5 sizes of dotting tool so used the smallest.

picture.php

Those nails look Soo cute! And you've done brill to say how short they are :) xx

I did my own Jubilee nails but the ones I did on my clients came out much better so that's the pic I thought I would share x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1338681921.257203.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1338681921.257203.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 412
I did my own Jubilee nails but the ones I did on my clients came out much better so that's the pic I thought I would share x

Love love live the pink ones! X

mine tonight

picture.php

Really loving these what did you use x

Oooh excited now! Something new to try! Thanks x

Sent from my X10i using SalonGeek

I know!! There are so many exciting things you can do with nails these days! I want to try everything!!
There are loads of cute designs I have found on eBay. If you type in nail water decal it will bring you loads up xx

picture.php

picture.php

Very very cute :)

I used shellac base and TC with Martha Stewart Glitters in between layers, and Shellac cream puff/Hollywood for the accent finger. X

Last edited:

Well done - they're fab! ;-)

If you do use some please let me know how it goes?!?!

You know me, I LOVE to share, will get some bought, have a play and post the results on here;-)

Latest posts

Back