What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gelish up in the blue (a week old) and first attempt at marbling this morning on ring finger with - up in the blue, mint icing, its a lilly and snow bunny :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1340641928.051427.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1340641928.051427.jpg
    139.1 KB · Views: 765
Awww sweetie thank you :hug: I am in love with the new colors, they are so unique and special!!! I haven't even seen the new magnetic colors :eek:. But my C-curve is so pronounced I have problems using the magnets... I need to moisturize more :o

I'm sorry I was so excited I forgot to say :o They are from he new collection of holographic polishes from Layla, their Hologram collection. All the polishes are fabulously holographic and the new collection has such beautiful colors, I'm over the moon in love with them :D

I wish Layla did Holographic gel polish.:(

How did you get such neat love hearts??

I used the bigger end of a dotting tool, and used a gel brush to neaten the edges xxx

Thanks ocean girl :) xxx

I used the bigger end of a dotting tool, and used a gel brush to neaten the edges xxx

Thanks ocean girl :) xxx

They're fab :) xxx

Just done mine again this morning. Purple Purple, Tutti Frutti & Silver VIP. Love it :) Can't get a true enough picture though, has a bit more of a "pop" and sparkle to it in real life

Attachments

• DSCF1343.jpg
    DSCF1343.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 633
Just done mine again this morning. Purple Purple, Tutti Frutti & Silver VIP. Love it :) Can't get a true enough picture though, has a bit more of a "pop" and sparkle to it in real life

Oh planky I'm in love with this combo! Is it one layer of each? Think I may have to do this on a colour pop and then on my nails lol xx

Oh planky I'm in love with this combo! Is it one layer of each? Think I may have to do this on a colour pop and then on my nails lol xx

I actually did 2 of purple purple, then 1 of tutti frutti (really thin), then at the last minute decided Silver VIP would look amazing over the top so did one layer of that too.

So too many layers really but it's on myself so I'll see how it holds up, I did the layers really thin, so hopefully no chipping will occur but I think 1 coat of purple purple, not too thin should do the trick with the other layers if you're doing it yourself or for clients :wink2: It's more eye popping and pinkier in real life, it's a really gorgeous combo. It's almost like a shot silk effect of pink and purple, gorgeous :Love:

These r my toes in gelish I did at 10.30 last night, so the cuticle area a bit iffy, also find it hard to get to
My feet lol!!!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1340723211.460492.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1340723211.460492.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 404
First attempt at doing crystal toes, I only had enough time to do the big toe, so I did the rest in silver rockstar.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1340727743.831081.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1340727743.831081.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 431
Gelish passion with Vegas nights. Havnt had a solid color on all five fingers in awhile lol

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1340730193.625512.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1340730193.625512.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 847
Gellux devil red. Was going to attempt rockstar for the first time but no idea what kinda brush to use and I've only got kiddy paint brushes here lol. Excuse my horrible toes and scars from new shoes rubbing.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1340737757.569683.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1340737757.569683.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 555
I actually did 2 of purple purple, then 1 of tutti frutti (really thin), then at the last minute decided Silver VIP would look amazing over the top so did one layer of that too.

So too many layers really but it's on myself so I'll see how it holds up, I did the layers really thin, so hopefully no chipping will occur but I think 1 coat of purple purple, not too thin should do the trick with the other layers if you're doing it yourself or for clients :wink2: It's more eye popping and pinkier in real life, it's a really gorgeous combo. It's almost like a shot silk effect of pink and purple, gorgeous :Love:

I did the purple purple/tutti frutti combo on my daughter for her final year ball. I love it! I think this photo might show the colour better, because you're right Planky, it's more like shot silk. X

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1340738619.271134.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1340738619.271134.jpg
    133.8 KB · Views: 456
Gelicure blue hydrangea with black tips

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1340741287.145992.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1340741287.145992.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 1,423
I did the purple purple/tutti frutti combo on my daughter for her final year ball. I love it! I think this photo might show the colour better, because you're right Planky, it's more like shot silk. X

What a gorgeous colour!

Gelish up in the blue (a week old) and first attempt at marbling this morning on ring finger with - up in the blue, mint icing, its a lilly and snow bunny :)

Flipping love! How did u do your marbling?

Oh wow totally in love! This is the exact colour and effect of my dress I wore for my school leavers ball back in 2002! I'm in love!!! Xx

Awww sweetie thank you :hug: I am in love with the new colors, they are so unique and special!!! I haven't even seen the new magnetic colors :eek:. But my C-curve is so pronounced I have problems using the magnets... I need to moisturize more :o

I'm sorry I was so excited I forgot to say :o They are from he new collection of holographic polishes from Layla, their Hologram collection. All the polishes are fabulously holographic and the new collection has such beautiful colors, I'm over the moon in love with them :D

They look amazing! Did you order them from the US? X

Latest posts

Back