What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just did these for my baby shower today! Hotski Tchotchke Shellac with hot pink glitter checker board. Struggled with the right hand but it turned out great!!

Love these! :)

These are mine x
Gelish Magneto x

Attachments

• 1329856075918.jpg
    1329856075918.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 623
Thanks for the compliments! ;)

My nails 2day
I think these are really pretty!

My nails today, ready for London.
Tutti fruitti Shellac with silver rockstar accents and hand painted leopard print.
Jen xx
Your application is perfect, these are really pretty! I love how you accented your ring finger and thumb.

Long nails back again :hug:
Your think? Maybe I spend to much time on flicker with all the long nailed ladies, but I think mine are still stumpy. I do want to keep them short for a little bit until they get a little stronger though.

These are gorgeous... and no konad? :eek::wink2:
I know shocker right? The truth is I just didn't have the time and I was worried about them looking a little chunky what with the 2 coats of super think topcoat I had to slap on top, to get rid of the graininess (sp??) from the glitter.

I've gone a little dotty for spots!
I'm dotty for your dots :green:. I love polka-dots and these are so cute!!!

Opi Spark de Triomphe
Vicki x
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1330445721.052380.jpg

3d Flowers and glitter.jpg

Hope this works

Oooh! I love the flowers xx

I am wearing my copy of Adele's Louboutine nails from last weeks Grammies. On top of my Acrygel enhancements I have painted Gellish 'Midnight Caller' on top of the nail and Artistic Colour Gloss 'Flashing' on the back or underneath the nail. I have been wearing it for a week now. It still looks great and my clients have all asked me how it was done as if it were difficult when in fact it was one of the quickest designs that I've done in ages.

These are lovely!! What order did you do the colours in? I want to try this out!

Thanks :) did the simple sheer 2 coats, probably only needed one though. Then used a sponge to do the white & went over the tops a few times then faded down and lastly izzy wizzy :D

My nails today, ready for London.
Tutti fruitti Shellac with silver rockstar accents and hand painted leopard print.
Jen xx

I looked at the pic first and thought 'wow, what perfect application!!'. Then I noticed it was you busybee :) and of course...your application is always perfect :cool:

Well fellow Geeks...this is what I was sporting until Monday night.

A bit weird I know but I had some professional pics taken for my business cards and wanted to show the different things I can offer.

I did them in a bit of a rush and some of them do look a little ropey, but they will be tidied up for my cards. Hope they don't put anyone off who just wants a plain colour :eek:

Attachments

• IMG_0507.jpg
    IMG_0507.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 587
  • IMG_0511.jpg
    IMG_0511.jpg
    151.9 KB · Views: 558
  • IMG_0512.jpg
    IMG_0512.jpg
    152 KB · Views: 555
  • IMG_0514.jpg
    IMG_0514.jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 560
Applied Harmony gelish a few days ago w/waterfields polish. Today added gold polish and did leopard print then added stones. Wow, it turned out great!

Asphalt with mother of pearl :) x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1330558679.400715.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1330558679.400715.jpg
    140.2 KB · Views: 501
Applied Harmony gelish a few days ago w/waterfields polish. Today added gold polish and did leopard print then added stones. Wow, it turned out great!

Got a pic?

T.E.N French ... just dont like doing my right hand...ughh

Green shellac with glitter top! My first application!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1330572913.322229.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1330572913.322229.jpg
    139.4 KB · Views: 886
Gelish French manicure with a bit of bling on my ring finger. First attempt at French on myself...not easy!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1330597247.329196.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1330597247.329196.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 724
I've got my Minx & Glitx combo on! :D
SHELLAC purple purple & moonlight and roses combined and , Minx layered over Shellac and on it own. I looove these!

Attachments

• minx & match me.jpg
    minx & match me.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 675

Latest posts

Back