What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know these are not for everyone but I am loving the yellow holo :Love:

KyZnP.jpg

Ludurana: "Superior" stamped with ChG "Awaken" BM 224

Wow are these chocolate bad boys free hand? X

I know these are not for everyone but I am loving the yellow holo :Love:

KyZnP.jpg

Ludurana: "Superior" stamped with ChG "Awaken" BM 224

I think all your nails look fab, wish I was as good as you x

Black and White Shellac Nails.

Attachments

• Resize.jpg
    Resize.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 1,775
These are my nails

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1334785013.358871.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1334785013.358871.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 410
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1334788442.677420.jpg
Shellac Tutti Frutti with Raspberry Dazzle glitter. Ring finger - Tutti Frutti, then Chrome, then lightly file centre to create distressed look, silver glitter around sides and striping tape.

Experimenting so not perfect! :)

My first ever rockstars on my natural nails, with Martha Stewart glitters. Just having a play to see what the colours looked like under shellac topcoat.. Couldn't decide which colours to try first so I tried a few. Was meaning to take em off before I went to the gym this morning, but they look ok so I left them on.
They are fab :) x x

View attachment 14006
Shellac Tutti Frutti with Raspberry Dazzle glitter. Ring finger - Tutti Frutti, then Chrome, then lightly file centre to create distressed look, silver glitter around sides and striping tape.

There lovely hun, gorgeous colour :) x

Last edited:
My mica powder nails Xx

Love them what set is this? I think mine arrived yesterday but got a card through my door instead :-( so I'm off to post office after school run to collect them.

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m using SalonGeek

I believe so!! :)

Changed mine today! As we all know, cameras suck at capturing the true sparkle of crystals.

But I have done purple purple shellac layered over hot pop pink. I used pink pigment powder to create an ombre from the tip. And the accent nail is volcano Swarovski crystals placed over the Shellac color. I CAN'T STOP STARING AT THEM! :)

All I can say is WOW!! The crystals look lush xx

View attachment 14006

Love them, tutti frutti has got to be one of my favourite colours.

Done with bio sculpture

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1334817281.130011.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1334817281.130011.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 435
Love them what set is this? I think mine arrived yesterday but got a card through my door instead :-( so I'm off to post office after school run to collect them.

Oo your gonna love them,mine are the pearl powders-soft lights.
There are some lovely summery colours in it.good luck with them I'd say just make sure you top coat completely covers them if not when you wipe the sticky layer the powder just wipes off! Please post ya pics :) Xx

Latest posts

Back