What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hollywood Shellac and holographic silver rockstar ring finger. Silly noon that I am did the rockstar finger at same time as the Hollywood so git some glitter on nails either side, liked it so much I carefully tapped more onto all the others. Might add some Konad today!

Won't let me add a pic, says its disabled by your forum administrator. Anyone know what that means and how I can sort it? X
Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m using SalonGeek

Shellac and silver holographic glitter! I did a friends ring finger with the glitter the other day and decided that I wanted it on all of mine!!! Blingtastic!!!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1328433537.154101.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1328433537.154101.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 669
fab, I've ordered some of the glitter, what colour did you use underneath? Thanks

Glitter acrylic with a bit of konad
This is very cute!

Whilst anticipating my purchase of Shellac Mushroom Taupe (Barry M mushroom right out of the window lol), I decided to go for a bit of colour on my natural nails with Hotski To Tchotchke before rocking a nudey colour again!
Your application is perfection and your nail shape is beautiful. I love everything about this!

Shellac and silver holographic glitter! I did a friends ring finger with the glitter the other day and decided that I wanted it on all of mine!!! Blingtastic!!!
I am on a huge glitter kick, and this is glitter-tastic!!!

LouboutinLover your avatar is hilarious!!!

This is tje first time I have ever done tips so I threw my self in and chose to do it in glitter. I used the reverse application method which O found was really easy to do!!

I used ezflow silver screen for the tips amd a natural pink.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1328531573.635396.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1328531573.635396.jpg
    139.9 KB · Views: 663
I am on a huge glitter kick, and this is glitter-tastic!!!

LouboutinLover your avatar is hilarious!!![/QUOTE]

Lol! Cheers Picchi :) Glad u like!

I too am loving everything glittery right now - if I cud literally just do glitter I wud!!!

Thank you SO much for introducing me too Layla's Holographic polishes too! This is on the top of my NEED TO HAVE list 😃

Loving all yr work ladies! Very inspiring!

I have just finished these :) I am loving them they are all sparkly and shiny xxx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1328537594.960860.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1328537594.960860.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 573
Hollywood Shellac and holographic silver rockstar ring finger. Silly noon that I am did the rockstar finger at same time as the Hollywood so git some glitter on nails either side, liked it so much I carefully tapped more onto all the others. Might add some Konad today!

Won't let me add a pic, says its disabled by your forum administrator. Anyone know what that means and how I can sort it? X
Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m using SalonGeek

In iPod so fingers crossed photo works now!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1328547498.746718.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1328547498.746718.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 463
This is what I have on today:

6824362239_f3a45b4632.jpg

Layla "Mercury Twilight" with ChG "Some like it Haute" and konad butterflies done in Konad SP black.

I am loving this mani, the sun came out today and it was all blingy, it made me smile :green:

NSI red glitter tips with purely pink & black crushed shell art xx

Attachments

• glit.jpg
    glit.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 586
Watermelons...

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1328566004.563124.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1328566004.563124.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 525
Pippit, I used zillionaire underneath my silver glitter. I also put it on top before the top coat :)

I've removed it today tho as i am going to redo them.... Trouble is I'm not sure what to do! I've just discovered water marbling.....!!!

This is what I have on today:

6824362239_f3a45b4632.jpg

Layla "Mercury Twilight" with ChG "Some like it Haute" and konad butterflies done in Konad SP black.

I am loving this mani, the sun came out today and it was all blingy, it made me smile :green:

Very nice, as always Picchi. Sun...what's that...feel like we are living in the Arctic...bbbbrrrrrrrr!

Very nice, as always Picchi. Sun...what's that...feel like we are living in the Arctic...bbbbrrrrrrrr!

Please don't misunderstand me when I say "sun", it's is Arctic cold here too... Yesterday the sun came out but somehow it was also -3 at NOON!!! It's so cold here that I wear my scarf and jacket while at work and still my fingers and nose are frozen :cry:

Please don't misunderstand me when I say "sun", it's is Arctic cold here too... Yesterday the sun came out but somehow it was also -3 at NOON!!! It's so cold here that I wear my scarf and jacket while at work and still my fingers and nose are frozen :cry:

...roll on summer ehh :green:

A week old mani-q purple!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1328624090.607419.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1328624090.607419.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 501
These are mine post silver holographic glitter!!! Thought i would tone down the bling a bit!!!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1328624638.084479.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1328624638.084479.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 525
Oohh they are lovely!!! Is it shellac and minx?? Xxx

I think this is shellac with konad stamps on the tips and a few dots made with a dotting tool. But to know for sure Jo would have to let us know.

Latest posts

Back