What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yesterdays.....
575310_386465971389726_311477692_n.jpg

Todays (extensions removed and fresh Gelish put on)
newnailz-3.jpg

What is the browny colour you removed?
Looks fab.x

The brown colour is what I am wearing now hun. It is called Exhale, by Gelish

Yesterdays.....
575310_386465971389726_311477692_n.jpg

Todays (extensions removed and fresh Gelish put on)
newnailz-3.jpg
I love the Gelish set, they look so very classy!

Inspired by your cath kidston nails I've seen on here! :) thanks for the inspiration guys, keep up the good work! <3 xxxx
I love this mani, the white glittery base color is TDF and I love these roses that you girls are doing!!! I find them so darn pretty, are they hard to do? *picchi trots off to goggle Cath Kidstin*...

Got these holographic glitters today so teamed up the diamond sparkle glitter with Swarovski pinky nail...

And the other 5 on the other hand (which I'm sending back as they're not very holographic at all)
Oh wow curvy you are super-bling-tastic, a girl after my own heart :wink2: I love the diamond sparkle and your pinky looks AMAZING!!!
I'm sorry about the other glitters not being as holographic as you wanted, I understand the feeling as it's happened to me too.

Miss Sizzy you know I think your work is stunning, and this, as always, is fantastic!

Iv been telling her this for months...maybe if we all get on board she will do the courses to take on dealt clients and make a killing from her work :)......c'mon Emma what do ya say??? ;) xx
Jo :hug: you make me smile. You know that I would love too! I am seriously looking into taking a few courses, unfortunately not the CND course that I was dreaming about but a natural nail manicure course and a nail art course here in Italy. But in all truth I don't think I will ever have time to work on real clients, well that is as long as I have my other job that is...

I assumed by all the pictures that you've posted here that you were a very successful nail tech, who'd been doing it years lol They're all amazing, youre very talented. You should definitely do it more, I think you'd be really successful xxx
Aww thank you Stacie, Holliex and Stephiebaby your comments mean the world to me. Every day when I log into SG I kind of expect the moderators to have kicked me off the site!
I would love to work as a nail tech one day. Right now I have a full-time, totally unrelated job, that takes up all of my time from 9-7. Which I guess would make booking clients a little hard:cry:.
Also, truthfully, it takes me AGES to do other peoples nails, I mean over two hours long!!! A real client would never come back for a simple polish with nail art which takes 2 hours or more lol.

Amazing, stamped or dotting tool ? Are these your natrual nail under the polish or gel/acrylic ? They look perfect !? X
The nails are natural with simple polish. I used a dotting tool to create the scalloped effect.

Having a horrible time at work so decided to try and brighten my mood with some Rockstars. I'm determined to escape my job and have a career as a Nail Technician one day!! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1339525864.435885.jpg

Having a horrible time at work so decided to try and brighten my mood with some Rockstars. I'm determined to escape my job and have a career as a Nail Technician one day!! View attachment 16257

I love these!!!
Soooo blingy - got a client coming in 5mins and going to tempt her into something like these!
Kiki x

Oh and sorry you had a bad day at work - I have the same dreams! &#128515;

These aren't mine, or anything I've done, just saw them and thought they were pretty cool :) I want to eat them! Lol

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1339527455.309063.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1339527455.309063.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 352
Just plain pink today! ;)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1339527760.112242.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1339527760.112242.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 258
Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Oh and sorry you had a bad day at work - I have the same dreams! &#128515;

Thanks Princess Kiki! I work in a serious environment and have a v responsible role and I'm sure I get disapproving looks about my nails from some of the stuffy men, but I don't care anymore! Life is too short! :)

Having a horrible time at work so decided to try and brighten my mood with some Rockstars. I'm determined to escape my job and have a career as a Nail Technician one day!! View attachment 16257

Ahhh there gorgeous, look great together :) x x

Thanks Lila! :) xx

Well if yr fed up just take a look at them, they would cheer me up, hope you can leave yr job soon x x

Love these :) I am also having a horrible time at work and dreaming of escaping and becoming a full time beautician! X

Thanks so much picchi, your comment means a lot!! <3 cath kidstons so easy, just do 2 or 3 tiny dots in chosen colours, swirl around with a cocktail stick & add little green splodges for leaves :) pic is of splodges pre-swirl xxxx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1339530817.572029.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1339530817.572029.jpg
    132.2 KB · Views: 366
Love these :) I am also having a horrible time at work and dreaming of escaping and becoming a full time beautician! X

Thanks Hollie. There are a lot of people unhappy in their jobs aren't there! If only I knew that I wanted to do this when I was 16/17 yrs old and not 30!! Grrrrrr :)

Thanks so much picchi, your comment means a lot!! <3 cath kidstons so easy, just do 2 or 3 tiny dots in chosen colours, swirl around with a cocktail stick & add little green splodges for leaves :) pic is of splodges pre-swirl xxxx

Are we going to have a post-swirl photo :)

Thanks Hollie. There are a lot of people unhappy in their jobs aren't there! If only I knew that I wanted to do this when I was 16/17 yrs old and not 30!! Grrrrrr :)

Yes. I feel like iv wasted my life in this dead end job! I'd love to own a salon! Maybe one day! X

Bio sculpture 19 and 2017

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1339531890.420981.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1339531890.420981.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 342

Latest posts

Back