What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heres my Manicure Monday Nail art My First time attempting the Chevron Design Using The House of Gelish Collection Taupe Model, Backstage Beauty & My Favourite Accessory

Attachments

• Mm6tw.jpg
    Mm6tw.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 476
My cat Henry was my inspiration!

x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361237357.345647.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361237357.345647.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 435
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361237365.794351.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361237365.794351.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 309
My nails and dress for a wedding I went to

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361258746.901775.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361258746.901775.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 436
Hi, they're just loose studs. It's very easy to create lovely shapes this way :) x

Love them, great colours and design x x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

My nails at the moment.. I am enhancement free and growing my own nails with the help of shellac.
And I do love the rockstar look :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361269118.745745.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361269118.745745.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 361
I haven't started my course yet hun, so I have no real clients yet! My only concern is they may not be 3free. Doesn't bother me on myself, but might from a clients perspective. I can't remember if they are or aren't, the ingredients list is too tiny to make out, plus it's in Portuguese! They are stunners though! I did that mani in the middle of the night with just my bedside lamp on and it applied beautifully. xx

May have to just get a couple for myself then :)

My nails at the moment.. I am enhancement free and growing my own nails with the help of shellac.
And I do love the rockstar look :)

Oooh I love the bling ;) x

Due to now wearing brisa lite sculpting I thought I would change my shape, I never have because I normally wear nsi baance hard gel and if I didn't like it, then not so easy to change.

So here they are and I like the shape

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 424
May have to just get a couple for myself then :)

She also got in the Color Club holos, those are definitely 3free! Like the OPI DS series but much much better! Awesome to stamp with too. The Jade's are gorgeous though, check on their site using google translate and it should give the ingredients list. I have a pic in my album of the gold Jade holo and it's TDF! I think holos would be popular with clients, they stamp amazingly and my Mum almost always chooses a holo when I do her nails. Lovely for beach holidays as they are glorious in the sun. xx

To keep on topic, my nails today. One of the new Barry M textures. I was in need of retail therapy and these were on 2 for £6. They look like Stucco walls and feel like powdered doughnuts, but from normal viewing distance they just look like a really bubbled mani. The promo image was impossible to see, so I bought them blind. They're like the Nails Inc Concrete shades. You can't topcoat them and they chipped fairly badly within 24 hours. I am most definitely not sold. Wish I hadn't bought all 4!

1-14.jpg

I had to cover the mess of Gelish sweet morning dew. It's a mare to apply!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 425
Yesterday, i saw the new gelish colors that just arrived, and i had the chance to try them out. After using 4 different colors on 6 differt colorpops, i gave up.
The idea was to put 3 colors on 1 nail, sometimes the brightest orange was "bubbling" after 1 thin layer, if not, it happened when i added the second color.

Even the girls in the shop where not so happy, saying it was more difficult to use since gelish is using mineral color pigments... no idea if that is true?

But the colors are so nice and are really made to fit together. Very nice.

Last edited:
Had a go at some pop art on a nail. X

Are you for real hun ?? LOL I'm absolutely pathetic at nail art, then I see stuff like this!!!! lol

good no absolutely great job xx

Done these for a lovely client of mine for her holiday to Cuba! They are pretty short & simple bright colours but I absolutely love them!! x
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361288867.651578.jpg

finally decided on wonder woman inspired nails with Ruby Ritz, winter blue glitter additive and antique bronze effect additive with stars from a cheeky plate!
picture.php

finally decided on wonder woman inspired nails with Ruby Ritz, winter blue glitter additive and antique bronze effect additive with stars from a cheeky plate!
picture.php

Can I ask how you did your chevrons? Ruby Ritz x 2 coats then....?

Can I ask how you did your chevrons? Ruby Ritz x 2 coats then....?
the blue glitter and tidy with ipa. then I put a coat of clear pink then stamped the stars and put the bronze on with a little brush. Top coat over the top! x

Latest posts

Back