What pets do you have?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CGritt

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I supose i am quite excited at the moment as last Friday i got my puppy! He's 9 weeks old and is a boxer but quite lazy....hehe, we have decided to call him Chewy (Sort for Chewbacca)

was just wondering what pets everyone else has and could we possibly share some pictures of our lovable animals? :D

CIMG0294.jpg

aww sooo adorable!!

I really want a springer spaniel but as I work fulltime as well as training in everything and 2 kids a dog is not an option ... untill im qualified anyway.

But, I have just adopted 2 cats from the RSPCA. They are the cutest things ever and mental lol. They are called Tigger and Felix :) Cant upload piccys cz im at work lol :D

I have a gorgeous Lhasa apso called Scruffy. I've had him since he was 6 weeks old and he's just over a year now! I love him so much, even though he is quite naughty!

There's a pic of him in my profile pic (don't know if you'll be able to see him that well)

Good luck with your new puppy xx

Your pets look and sound adorable! Luckily i work from home so i have time to check on hime etc, i have my cellar converted to my treatment area so if any clients are wary of dogs he is out of the way.

Keep the pics coming guys they are all soooo cute :D

We've got 2 cats. Male called Casper (bet you cant guess why) and a female very aptly named Toots (thats all she does)

There both 5. Complete crackpots but wouldnt be without them

Xxx

5284f893-8d57-fb9b.jpg

5284f893-8cf1-c2bc.jpg

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Hi guys,

I supose i am quite excited at the moment as last Friday i got my puppy! He's 9 weeks old and is a boxer but quite lazy....hehe, we have decided to call him Chewy (Sort for Chewbacca)

was just wondering what pets everyone else has and could we possibly share some pictures of our lovable animals? :D

View attachment 8125

I love boxers!!! The friendliest, loveliest pet you could ever wish for and thats from a cat lover :) our boxer back at home passed away last year, i still think of her so often as she was part of the family for over 12 years.

They have bigley (spelling?) Now. I have a cat at home, she is my baby, over 2 yo now and cheeky :)

Sent from my HTC Desire using SalonGeek

I have 4 persians. The two white girls are Lily and Poppy (who is deaf). I have a red Boy called Leo and a blue boy called Jasper.
I also have a cavalier king charles spaniel called Ted, who is an honorary persian.

I have a boxer Charlie. He is my gorgeous baby! He's 5 next march (st patricks day) he still thinks he's a puppy. Boxers never grow up.
Charlie is an absolute nutter but I love him so much.
Can't forget to mention my other gorgeous boxer Tyson who is now in dogy heaven. X

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek

Aww Beauty Within...... My pup was called Charlie by the breeder but he never aknowleded that name, hehe.

I have a 1yr old boxer living next door called Cooper and he still plays and acts like a pup, they are so good natured and funny! hehe

Aww Beauty Within...... My pup was called Charlie by the breeder but he never aknowleded that name, hehe.

I have a 1yr old boxer living next door called Cooper and he still plays and acts like a pup, they are so good natured and funny! hehe

I know I think boxers are the best. So funny to watch. Quite clumsy and very sneeky lol.
Just noticed the picture of him he is gorgeous. He is very similar colour to mine but Charlie has a White and black on his face I'll post a piccie of him when I get home. X

I have a little fawn pug dog called mr puggles and hes 2!!
c1238422-bac0-9d0b.jpg
thats the little lazy bum lol xx

Sent from my X10i

Im a big animal lover! I have a black lab called harvey and a beautiful rottweiler called charlotte also 2 guinea pigs called lolly and jaffa!! plus tropical fish! id have loads more animals if i had more time :D

I have a little fawn pug dog called mr puggles and hes 2!!
c1238422-bac0-9d0b.jpg
thats the little lazy bum lol xx

Sent from my X10i

OMG soo cute I love pugs, my 3 year old gets over hyper around pets so can't have one yet :(

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using SalonGeek

this is Benji, hes a jack russell/yorkshire terrier cross. we've had him 6 months and hes 4 years old . hes absolutely gorgeous, a little ball obsessed and very hairy but wonderful:D

Attachments

• SSL24392.jpg
    SSL24392.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 54
This is Bonnie she's 3 years old, we've always had cocker spaniels and we've never had a dog with so much character, u just have to kiss her cos she's so beautiful :) love my doggie!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1310582097.397734.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1310582097.397734.jpg
    134.3 KB · Views: 45
5284f848-eeab-c650.jpg

This is my boxer. The cheeky monkey wouldn't keep still for a photo. This was the best I could do lol. It doesn't do him much justice. Iv got better ones but can't do on my phone lol!

We've got 2 cats. Male called Casper (bet you cant guess why) and a female very aptly named Toots (thats all she does)

There both 5. Complete crackpots but wouldnt be without them

Xxx

5284f893-8d57-fb9b.jpg

5284f893-8cf1-c2bc.jpg

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App
I hope they're not your work towels :-/ lol.

*deep breath*

I have a blue merle collie called Darwin
A tuxedo cat called Boo
A bunny called Hali (a new rescue last week as our poor Lola passed away and it would be criminal not to give another bunny the chance of a happy home)
Five tortoises (Eos, Evaki, Hestia, Hebe & Ninian)
A leopard gecko called Suni (don't think his locusts count...)
Currently 4 fish (more when the newest settle in!)
2 horses, well, they're my best friend's but I have them when she's at uni

And, if that's not enough! I work in a zoo so that list could take a little longer.... :D

two jack rascal terrorists!

Jelly (short for Angelica) and Chuckie. Named after the rugrats cartoon characters as they looked sooooo much like them when new-born:)

I have 3 Siberian Huskies.
Nova - she's a bit of a diva.....ok she's one heck of a diva lol
Nanuk - he's a bit of a scaredy cat and hates being left alone but generally stays out of trouble.
Tikkanni - well, what can i say about her.....she's definitely partial to socks, she loves to chew them hahaha, when Tikkanni and Nova get together they cause mischief where ever they go, they are known as "the dynamic duo" Nanuk stays pretty much out of it all :biggrin:

Latest posts

Back