What should I buy-spray tan machine?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi there, sorry for late reply! I haven't bought anything yet so can't compare!

The only thing I can think that will be different between the two machines is the hoses. I do love that the t200 has a metal hose. That was one of the main factors in buying that machine. It also properly locks into the machine. It seems the 5008 hose just pushes in so may take some getting used to.

I am REALLY disappointment mine has only lasted 13 months. It says 6-7 tabs per day and I do do tanning parties but not super often and in between it's 2-3 tabs per day max!! It's for this reason I'm going for the 2 yr warranty machine.

Hi have you purchased anything yet?

x

I bought maximist with 2yr warranty!

Is the ts50 or whatever it's called the new small maximist? And is it proving as reliable as the old style and doesn't over heat??

The TS50 is not a new small MaxiMist. The TS50 is the same size as the MaxiMist. It's the new HV5008.

The "new small" machine you refer to might be the TS20?

I know the names are all a bit confusing!!

Hi does anyone no much about the la tanning machines they have 1 for £99 is it any good I am just starting out
MAXI COMPACT® STARTER PACK! LESS THAN HALF PRICE! - LA Tanning | Spray Tanning Solutions, Spray

This should be the link to it above.

I looked at the maximist lite but I seen people were saying it take 30 min to cool down after each spray tan .

I am wanting to buy something tis weekend to get me started all feed back would be appreciated thanks

This is a great little machine, it's the TS20. Ideal for light mobile use. Can do 10-15 tans a day, not ideal if you want to do more than 4 in a row, as machine will need time to cool down.
If your looking for something that you can tan until your heart's content, or do tanning parties of more than 4 people, go for the TS50!

www.tan-tents.co.uk

They do some fab offers if you're just after the Machine xxx

Hello all,
Ok, i am in the midst of buying a spray tan machine. I have enquired with sienna x and fake bake and there is so much confusion regarding which machine or kit to get! Ideally i would like to do Fake Bake as its a more popular make. Firstly...do i have to buy a machine from the company who will supply the solution? Or can i buy a machine anywhere and still use a companies accessories such as pop up tent, promotional material and solution? Also I have read some messages on here and the Ts50 sounds a great machine, is it better than sienna x truemist? Is it better than Fake Bake machines? Just dont know where to start and who to do my training with? I would appreciate greatly any help and advice anyone can give me! :confused:

hi thinking of doing a spray tan course to but im confused as lady on phone said they do 2 courses st20 is airbrushing way but if i went with lvpl st50 its a complety different way of spray tanning so now im not sure what to do i never done spraying tanning so what would be best to do thanks guys xx

Hello!

I have just recently bought the new Ts50 which is an upgrade to the HVLp 5008... I have used them aching only once as I am not yet trained however I have done A LOT of research into what machine to buy and the TS50 is good to use for tan after tan after tan I.e tanning parties! I would def recommend getting your machine from Fresh Indulgence...that's where I got mine from...best deal i have seen! :) good luck x

can you tell me what watt is on the machine is it 400w ? thanks

I have a 5008 and love, love, love it.

As I said above I believe the 5008, maximist XL (same as 5008) & TS50 are all great machines that will last you a LONG time.

They all appear to be great investments for tanners - Steve@Nouvatan has said that they test the machines (and put them through really tough testing) before they will agree to sell them. I trust what Steve says as EVERY bit of advice or information I have EVER had or seen from him has been 100% truthfull & spot on.

Nouvatan are in the business of telling you how it is - he even advised me not to bother buying the new TS50 gun. I was considering getting just the gun from Nouvatan for use with my 5008 machine but as I am used to the 5008 gun and know how to set it etc... he told me there is no point buying the new gun as I will not get anymore tans from a litre and therfore it would not be economical to get it unless my gun was broken.

I don't get to try out all the machines like Nouvatan do but I totally trust what they have to say when it comes to things like this.

Oh & Carly - yeah small world lol.

Me too baggybear i bought the nouvatan starter kit over 2 years ago and it was the hvlp 5008 still going strong! ive also used the ts50 helia gun whilst spraying non-stop all day at the scottish beauty this year its equally as good! and you dont have to worry about miss placing the pick up tube haha

Hi all SG's
I'm training for sienna x on tues 25th but going to Olympia beauty on Monday 24th, now I want to train with my own machine, so the big question is; do I buy a machine (I want the ts50) and additional bits (sienna x tent, solution, sticky feet etc) online this week, or should I wait till Olympia beauty in the hope for a bargain??
This is the first year I've been to Olympia beauty, so I'm not sure how good the offers are?! If anyone has any idea please let me know ASAP, as I need to make a decision soon, to allow for delivery :-D
Thanks xxx

Hi all SG's
I'm training for sienna x on tues 25th but going to Olympia beauty on Monday 24th, now I want to train with my own machine, so the big question is; do I buy a machine (I want the ts50) and additional bits (sienna x tent, solution, sticky feet etc) online this week, or should I wait till Olympia beauty in the hope for a bargain??
This is the first year I've been to Olympia beauty, so I'm not sure how good the offers are?! If anyone has any idea please let me know ASAP, as I need to make a decision soon, to allow for delivery :-D
Thanks xxx

Wait until olympia, you might buy now & see a massive bargain whilst your there & you'll be stomping round alll day wishing you waited hehe x

Yeah, wait for Olympia! Plus buying from Sienna is mega expensive and when it comes to equipment, they sell the same stuff everyone else does. Branding, solution etc. I understand if it's your preference, but no need to spend hundreds of pounds extra on the exact same tanning machine.

Hi,

I was just wondering if I train to do spray tan on a Sienna X course do I need to buy there machine to use there products or can I buy any maching?

Hope you girls can help xx :lol:

Looking to train and start up a small home business.

Vicki

Hi,

I was just wondering if I train to do spray tan on a Sienna X course do I need to buy there machine to use there products or can I buy any maching?

Hope you girls can help xx :lol:

Looking to train and start up a small home business.

Vicki
You can use any machine with any solution. Just need to make sure the machine is capable of doing the amount of tans you want to (in a row and in a day) & learn how to use the machine and set the gun to suit the solution you chose to get the best results.

Does anyone else struggle with the MaxiMist leaking drops of tan anywhere?! I've had two now and had same problem with both machines

Loving this thread! Which tan solution do u use xx

I have 2 units.
A mobile unit from turbo tan. Works great. But wanted a new unit for home so bought an Apollo Whisper Mist. Absolutely love it.

Hi was just wondering peoples opinion on guns at the present time? I thought i had it sussed and was going for ts50 but have been told there are problems with the new guns! Has anyone experienced this?

Im looking for a gun that can manage 5-6 tans back to back for tanning parties. Would also like it to be easy to setup

Any info great fully received
Tia

Latest posts

Back