What treatments do you have yourself?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do my own nails, but not my feet ... there's no luxury in doing your own pedi IMO.

Have me bits waxed when needs be, as well as my hair coloured and cut as and when required.

Nothing, too poor. :cry:

Hubby got me a gift voucher for a facial at a really good local salon. Keep forgetting to book it though.:rolleyes:
You sound like me LOL.
That's what we get for living in Surrey!!

i used to have my nails done but now do them myself.

i have a pedi & eyebrow shape every 6 weeks and do myself a pedi in between.

Hair cut and colour every 6 weeks.

Used to have the odd massage and facial but dont seem to have time anymore - hate waxing so no chance of me doing that!

I'm poor .....so nothing :cry:

I rarely get my hair cut......I do my own home facials...( scare the dogs ) ......
Do my own waxing :eek: ....yes I'm a contortionist ! ....

Do my own nails and pedi.......

I'm poor and cheap.......:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I DO look at adds in the paper and save them " just in case " I want to check peeps out.....but then never do .....I would love to be spoiled.....but them I'm to paranoid .....of the unknown.....maybe someday I'll break out of my box ! LOL.....

I cut my own hair and do my own waxing *OUCH* I put an ad on Craigslist to trade hair care for massage or chiropractic work and got a lot of replies. You should try that!

i give myself treatments a mani, a pedi and a facial fortnightly, tint my lashes and brows every 3-4 weeks and shape my brows every 4 weeks

my only indulge is i get me hair trimmed every 6-8 weeks, i have fortnightly massages and i wax my bikini and underarm monthly

i can't afford to much as i am learning to drive and saving to buy a car

Everything else (Tanning, waxing, nails) I do myself......... That's why I'm pale, hairy and in need of a rebalance most of the time! LOL

I laughed out loud when I read this! This is too true and sounds just like me.

I get my hair cut every other month and thats it. I do all my other treatments myself. Tanning, mani, pedi etc. Clients always ask .. 'so who does your treatments for you?' and I often try and hide my toenails in shame which are sporting half grown out nail varnish and lovely big cuticles. Id love to have more time to be able to treat myself. This may just prompt me to do so. :)

I'm going to be honest now,being a therapist myself I feel very wary of having treatments from other therapsists,it's sad but I am terrified of having anyone touch my feet as they really are sensitive,we have all had clients who tell their horror stories and sadly as the years have gone by it's played on my mind.

I do have regular massage and do all my own waxing occasionaly I go to the Sanctuary in London and get a real pampering,facial,massage etc,I love that place but Oh how I wish I could be brave enough to let someone do my feet.:cry:

I have my hair trimmed every 8 wks or so,
everything else i do myself, almost always have nice finger nails and always have nail art on my toes,
waxing is a bit hit and miss, my fella says i must be competing for the hairiest legs sometimes ( no one sees them, I'm always in trousers or jeans lol)
use the sun bed once or twice a week when i can be bothered,
sort out my eyebrows when i notice them,

I have never been to a salon for a treatment and have only once had my nails done for me when i was a model for pips.
OMG how terrible do i sound, if its any consolation i do wash and shower very regularly :lol:

I have my hair cut every 6 weeks, I do my own nails but also go to the salon when I cant be bothered:), I have my waxing done at the salon too.:)

I'm going to be honest now,being a therapist myself I feel very wary of having treatments from other therapsists,it's sad but I am terrified of having anyone touch my feet as they really are sensitive,we have all had clients who tell their horror stories and sadly as the years have gone by it's played on my mind.

I do have regular massage and do all my own waxing occasionaly I go to the Sanctuary in London and get a real pampering,facial,massage etc,I love that place but Oh how I wish I could be brave enough to let someone do my feet.:cry:

I'd do them for you if I was nearer mate:hug:

I'd do them for you if I was nearer mate:hug:
Thanks sweety,I had an op on them years ago so get really nervous when anyone comes near them,I need a pedi badly at the moment as well cause of my broken arm:hug:

I have my hair coloured religiously every 4 weeks and trim every 8 weeks.

But that's as far as my pampering goes. I go for waxing every now and then, but it's finding the time and being able to live with the regrowth that gets to me after a while.

Other than that, I have only ever had a professional facial and pedicure once in my life ! I just can't afford it.

Granted, I do my own nails and feet, but it's not quite the same, is it :irked:

Marlise

Nothing, too poor. :cry:

Hubby got me a gift voucher for a facial at a really good local salon. Keep forgetting to book it though.:rolleyes:

Get that facial booked Sals!!

I would love to have regular treatments but I always seem to have something more important to spend the money on.
I do my own nails and pedicures and waxing and also colour my own hair,
I would love to have..
Weekly spray tans
monthly pedicures
monthly hair appointments
regular nail extentions

Waiting for that Mr moneybags to find me!!!!:lol:

Latest posts

Back