What was the best day of your life?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

An*Gel

Premium Geek
Reaction score
It's weird, if you asked me for the worst day of my life I could go on and on....

But someone recently asked me what the best day was and I really had to think hard... is that really bad??... Is it just me???

Was it the birth of my son?... eerrm not really, I had an emergency section and it was all a bit scary ... although the day we brought him home was a GREAT day.

My wedding day was a great day too but I felt more elation the day I won a few awards for nails, so I just don't know what the best day was..... maybe it hasn't happened yet...... now there's a thought!!! :D

So any stories for me geeks.... I'm dying to hear what YOUR best day was!!

Every single weekend with my adorable wife ;0))

Every single weekend with my adorable wife ;0))

Aaaawwwwhhhhhh!!!!!!! Colin.... that deserves a LOT of brownie points!!!!

Aaaawwwwhhhhhh!!!!!!! Colin.... that deserves a LOT of brownie points!!!!

:Look_righPSML :Look_left...maybe this will make up for all those shrunk jumpers :eek::lol::lol::hug:

Getting my first shop has to be up there. My 40th was brilliant too. Worst was the day my Dad died.

The BEST days of my life is when my sons were born. The next best day was when my grandson was born. :D

My wedding day. It started a bit rocky and had a couple of hic ups. Fire alarm going off in hotel at 5am. Bridesmaids car getting lost on way to the venue. Drunken auntie having to be ushered out during the speeches. :eek: Loads of rain in the evening battering off the marquee. I still had an amazing day. :green:

Easy, my wedding day. It was less than 4 weeks ago so I'm still brimming with it!

It's a toss up between my wedding day, just a year ago, or the day the quacks told me I wouldn't have to have my foot amputated.

It's a toss up between my wedding day, just a year ago, or the day the quacks told me I wouldn't have to have my foot amputated.

Oh my God!!!... that must have been one amazing wedding day so!!!!!!

Oh my God!!!... that must have been one amazing wedding day so!!!!!!

Must have been a good wedding indeed....mmm now let me see which was better....not loosing a foot or wearing a white dress for a day :eek::lol::hug:

This is actualy really hard to think about after placing the day my son was born thing aside :O Ive had many a great day, none as awesome as that though.. which I think is what makes it hard to think about and remember them :eek: It sort of knocks everything else off its socks !!!

Probably when my dad came home from Iraq after lots of months... But taking delivery of my brand new mini comes a close second :)

No its not just you i dont think i have a best day of my life.I am fortunate to have a nice, happy life that goes along on a very even keel and i cant think of any day when i was ecstatically happy.Im always just quite content and satisfied.Im reminded how content and happy my life is when something horrible happens and as you say i can tell you my worst day and that was when i lost my dear dad.

My wedding day in joint positon with the night i met my now husband many moons ago :D

The day my first daughter was born I'm adopted so she was my first ever real relative:D:D:D My second daughter was just as amazing as she doubled my relative total x

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back