What was the name of the eyebrow stand?!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had my brows done at beautiful brows and bought the kit, I love it was still on this on this morning. When reapplying this morning it was very easy

Wow how long are they meant to stay on for? X

I think she said to me they were supposed to last around 24 hours...but I could be wrong. They have lasted me since 7am this morning today.....and no sign of them fading yet!xx

I bought all 4 colours with the kit from beautiful brows for £60, saved myself £20 retail :)

Everyone will be walking around with beautiful arched brows and I'll be plodding along with my straggly catterpillars! I have soooo gotta get a kit quick!! X

Wow how long are they meant to stay on for? X

Hi Waffle! I too had a trial of the beautiful brows and thought they were great. I bought a pack for £30 which included brow powder, brush, 3 stencils, mascara and lipstick. It looks amazing on doesn't it?! My eyebrows have got thinner as I've got older and this makes them look really natural. It lasts for 24 hours. Sorry to hear about your nightmare journey! Xxx

Had had mine done at the stall and my only moan is that there are only 3 shapes... And mine looked like they had missed most of my natural brow as the shape didn't match... They are semi permanent as in they will only come off with an oil based cleanser apparently... I'm not a convert yet...

I've used powder on my brows and make-up clients for years applied with an angled brush and never once thought 'I need a stencil for this'. They baffle me too be honest! I do get the idea behind it but just imagine my non-beauty apt sister and mother trying to use a stencil on themselves and it makes me shudder! I do like the fact that the powders are long wearing, however I didn't invest!

I bought the Christian Eyebrow make-up after having a demo on myself. I looked at Beautiful Brows too but was much more impressed with Christian, the ones they had done on other people just looked better. They were really helpful I bought the colour palette with all 8 colours, stencils and brushes ets for £55. They gave me several posters and took my details to open an account.

I will use it on myself but will use the palette for my eyebrow shaping if they want it and will sell the individual colours as a retail item. I know it will be popular.

As for the stencils fitting, the girl who did mine moved it around to fit, she was a dab hand, obviously, but the result was amazing.

Thanks hunni. Where can I get the Christian brows from as I don't hold an account with izzabelle hamon
Thanks xxxx

You can set up an account on their website www.izabellehammon.com or call them on 0845 2301087, although I set up an account at PB when buying the kit.

Tried it out on myself today and loving it, my brows have never looked so good and its definitely waterproof as the lashing rain didn't affect them one bit :biggrin:

I bought a brow kit at the show on Sunday, I cannot remember the name of the stand but the packaging and stencil says bransus beauty products, it's a set of three different shades with a brush, three stencils and a mirror in the lid, it was £25. It's meant to last for 12 hours and be waterproof. I like to wax my own eyebrows and thought it would be a good way to give me a guide for the wax lol. (should really do a course!)

Latest posts

Back