What will you wear on your own nails over Christmas?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll be wearing Gelish Good Gossip over Black Shadow. Lush!

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek

Need to try this one. It will be gorgeous)

Minx snow cheeta to start the xmass party season ( goes with my top LOL)
then prob shelllac and DD as ALL my produts ( apart from them) are in sealed frate containors now en route to Germany !!! If I see it befor newyear mybe some blingy stilletos :)

I dont think im going to have christmassy nails. I have bought a black lace dress for christmas, so im going to wear stilettos covered in silver glitter then black lace on top encased in clear acrylic and il prob have to add a few swarvoski crystals to them for that bit of sparkle of course! lol x

Thank you all for your contributions, I've got some lovely ideas now- maybe too many to choose from now!
Keep them coming!
And please, do add some pictures when you've done them :green:

I dont think im going to have christmassy nails. I have bought a black lace dress for christmas, so im going to wear stilettos covered in silver glitter then black lace on top encased in clear acrylic and il prob have to add a few swarvoski crystals to them for that bit of sparkle of course! lol x
oooh piccies, piccies lol

its just got to be gelish good gossip! Nothing else will do for the festive season

I will have whatever the lovely Susan "Angel Fingers" Loasby gives me next thurs!! Can't wait :) xx

Glitter, stilettos and purple but haven't perfected the design in my head yet.

What I would like to say is how lovely this thread is! :green:

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!

Merry Christmas Sheila xxxxx

Just done plain clear tips, gold acrylic and then encased in a gold glitter that the wonderful NoLimitNails sent for me :) Pics later xx

On that day,i think i will choose the Minx Foil with the red and green color,some design related to the Christmas. Like Silver with some red Foil.That will be great.

i have just done some lovely nsi balance gel and pure glitter nails and toes on myself to last me over xmas and new year, so pleased with how they have turned out and means all my clients can have a look at them when they come in for enhancements! :biggrin:
added some photos to my albums too for everyone to have a look!

Mine are due an L+P rebalance but they're having to wait until Saturday.
Think I'll have Shellac Wildfire again, it looks so classy and has been a very popular choice :green:

Got to be minx just can't decide which one yet!!
Merry almost Christmas everyone!

I'm going to wear Bio Sculpture No 81 (cream with silver glitter) with silver holographic stars at edge and one side, one layer of stars over first coat of 81 then another over second so you get two different shades/shines of star.
Merrry Christmas everyone!

gloves.

mine look a bit of a mess and i wont have time to fix them up i dont think.

Mine are done.... NSI Red Sparkle for me. It's so beautiful and festive.

I've changed my mind. I've got a few Xmas nights out this weekend so I'm going to have Santa Minx on my thumbs with Red Snowflakes Minx on my fingers. For new year I will have Black Shadow Gelish with Good Gossip over.

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek

I did have l&p ruby red glitter and viva la diva gold glitter in a adhoc pattern with opal shimmer on z2 & 3, but I need to a rebalance already! and I'm out saturday night (yay me), so I want to change colours.

I fancy a glitter fade, can you ever have too much glitter lol.

Cant decide on colours though, thinking maybe, diamonds in the rough, with some viva la diva gold (I need gold, cos of outfit) but just trying to get inspired lol

going to do my nails maybe next wednesday or thursday.. prob do them the nsi balance gel in vamp with some red stars or some glitter..
havent quite decided yet.
have got brush on french white at the moment with glitter on top. its kind of festive...:green:

I've not had anything on my nails since September :( as college won't allow us to wear any, so after it's finished tonight I shall be quite literally racing home to apply Shellac Red Baroness.....oh how I've missed you my precious!! :-D

Latest posts

Back