What will you wear on your own nails over Christmas?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
7948da6e-744f-8417.jpg

Well I finally got them done ! Phew now I can forget them till after Xmas lol

They were done with ..... Shellac base coat (cured), top coat (cured), the smile line was then done in wild fire (cured) & dipped in ruby red young nails glitter and finished with shellac top coat.

Merry Christmas guys x

I wanted mine gold but with lots of bling to go with my outfit :D

Not sure if they're everyones cup of tea but I had fun doing them. Nail graphix in viva la diva and diamonds in the rough........

DSCF3902_edited.jpg

Wow its been a while since I've shown my face round here! lol
Thought I'd share a pic of my festive nails
34797_478680783397_111314808397_5576257_3510525_n.jpg

They are a gel natural nail overlay with had painted holly
The glitter is one Ive mixed myself.

I did mine in Gelish Good Gossip last night, it's lush

Iv hot shellac tutti frutti with purply pinky iridescent glitter on my ring fingers , might not be overly festive but I love tutti frutti !!! Xx merry Christmas all xx

I've just shellaced my nails in negligee, with my ring fingers dipped in red glitter and gold foil. Didn't want anything too "bling".

I have done mine..........Shellac Wildfire with a red glitter fade!

I went into overdrive with nfu oh, a bit of nail art and crystals on a couple of fingers. Really pleased with them and getting some favourable comments. Just wish they weren't so time consuming to do, not salon viable at all, but I do enjoy doing this type of thing. :)

I have poppited my nails using a natural tip, I have them almondy shape, and fairly long to how I usually wear them,
I then have 3 Gelishes on.... stand out, good gossip and then vegas nights over the top.
One one of my ring fingers I have a green glitter christmas tree with diamonte baubles lol.

Will see if I can get a decent pic although my phone is very rubbish at taking clear photos :(

I've finally done mine, thanks everyone on here for your input!
I've got a subtle sparkle on my tips using a mix of CND shimmers and clear and a little attempt at 3D art- some holly. I will attempt to get a photo on here...

chocolatepickle-albums-nails+++beginning-picture33301-attempt-3d-art-could-more-defined-but-i-still-love.jpg

sorry its so big! I dont know how to make it smaller!

I am Wearing Shellac which I did a week ago and still looks perfect.

So love Shellac.

Wearing it relieves the panic and stress when you are busy and your nails are just another chore to do ... you can Shellack your nails way ahead of time and be certain they will still look perfect on the day.

No wonder Shellack has just won another award, this time the Gold Star award for best new product in 2010!

Red Barroness this time. First time I have worn this colour and it's perfect for Christmas.

Agreed!

Keri Hemba
Social Agenda Salon
Jackson, MS USA
[email protected]
Visit my blog at
http://uniquenailsbykeri.blog.com

Find me Facebook!
Search: Unique.Nails by Keri
And click Like!

Hi I'll be wearing Shellac Wildfire love it!.

Elain- Body Bliss:)

Already done mine ;) l&p pp masque with opal shimmer, glitter tips in an adhoc design of viva la diva gold and ruby red slippers. What makes it even better is, its the best set I've ever done on myself :D Ho Ho Ho

OMG. I have something simliar, I did mine last night.
Clear tips, PP Masque, Glistening Violet & Opal Shimmer. Not really christmas'y but I love the Opal Shimmer. Also, the best set I've done on myself :)

Just done mine opal tease me minx with shellac clear over the top to make them last through the holiday! :)

I did have tutti frutti on but decided that was far 2 bright for my nice pale pink top i'll be wearing xmas day so off it came and on with Strawberry Smoothie
:green::green::green:
xxx

Red minx with snowflakes here :)

Finally got my nails done last night at stupid o'clock!!!
Did a Brisa rebalance over L+P and a colour glitter gel in a deep burgundy red, lush! :D

I managed to get mine done yesterday after my last client had gone...... NNO using OPI Axxium Soak Off in Yodel Me On My Cell - love them!

Latest posts

Back