Whatcha doin' for Halloween?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gawjus36

Reaction score
I like to dress up with our kiddies and go trick or treating after hotdogs. Last year I was a dead doll but quite fancy this look this year.......what do you think?
What look will you be sporting, please share!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1351585969.582575.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1351585969.582575.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 529
I like to dress up with our kiddies and go trick or treating after hotdogs. Last year I was a dead doll but quite fancy this look this year.......what do you think?
What look will you be sporting, please share!

Yeah thats well cool, looks like a lot of work! but yeah I like that look lol. Im at work tomorrow so no out trick or treating with my little brother haha x

I've been trying to convince my cousin to let me do this to her i think its such a great way to show off your work!
I don't ever do anything for Halloween i don't really like it lol.
Vicki :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

This is my other option....

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1351608292.619560.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1351608292.619560.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 158
This is my other option....

Omg both of those posts scare the crap out of me! :/ lol

But definitely the second one looks so real!! Xxx

So I'm going to make a confession...

I am 21 in March and I still LOVE LOVE LOVE trick 'a' treating!! I'm not sure if its the love Of sweets or the fact I can act like a child all evening?!! :p

Thing is my sister who was my excuse to still be able to go is now turned 15 and she is too 'cool' to go now :(

Think I may have to try borrow a friends child to take as my excuse! Haha

I am 21 in March and I still LOVE LOVE LOVE trick 'a' treating!! I'm not sure if its the love Of sweets or the fact I can act like a child all evening?!! :p

Thing is my sister who was my excuse to still be able to go is now turned 15 and she is too 'cool' to go now :(

Lol!!! Feel free to take all three of mine!!!!

Well ... I was supposed to do the NYC Halloween parade. Still scheduled but I suspect we won't be able to get to NYC. Stuck in Chicago ATM looking at how to get home

I'm going to see the Polyphonic Spree in London do covers of Rocky Horror Show songs! And I'm dressing up as the Black Swan. I've got ballet tights, ballet shoes, a black tutu and a black and silver leotard. Just hoping it's not too chilly there :)

Every year we decorate the house inside and out! Me & my mum made costumes and attached masks and put them on coat hangers to hang out of the windows upstairs. (I still live at home yasee but even when I get my own house with the other half & our little girl I'll dress our house up too)Iv got 4 younger siblings too so will be taking them trick or treating. My little girl is only 5 months old so it will be a while until she starts but she's got a little spider onesie ready with her pumpkin slippers & 'I love my mummy' bib that has a bandaged mummy on!
She looks so cute!
I'm 19 and I still love HALLOWEEN!
:D
Xxx

Off to a party in a a bit but I forgot I needed to do the food shop this morning and now look like this...x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1351677786.178703.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1351677786.178703.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 128
Celebrating my birthday with my munchkins and hot dogs :) I might dress up. Xx

Working in my horrible part time job (non beauty related). I am just starting out in the industry so keeping that job on as well.

I am so jealous of everyone getting dressed up and going out.

Happy Halloween everyone xx

I was a bit naughty and went to a nightclub on Halloween when I was 15!

I'm going out trick or treating tonight with my pal's cousins then going out in town dressed as a dead dolly x

Hopped on the train and now at work for 11 hours looking like this...

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1351689505.385908.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1351689505.385908.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 138
We are making pumpkin soup & crusty bread, making bats etc. Also have got Halloween cakes to make lots of halloween sweets and DVDs to watch.

My little ones are dressed as a pumpkin princess & a bat. Have decorated the house with webs and hanging things. My area isn't trick or treat friendly so will be just playing at home with the kids :) And going up to my mums for more Halloween games x

Me today at workImageUploadedBySalonGeek1351699602.744385.jpg

Had our Halloween event at the salon on Saturday. Here's the pic.

witch.jpg

Here at the library, we decided to dress up for the college kids. I donned the same costume.

Latest posts

Back