What's for dinner?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cauliflower cheese with sautéed potatoes and roasted veg tonight.

I'm thinking a Chinese takeaway tomorrow.. Mmm.. :)

I'm going for a Thai meal tonight, yum! The menu looks amazing and I love Thai food so I'm very excited!

I'm going for a Thai meal tonight, yum! The menu looks amazing and I love Thai food so I'm very excited!

Ooooh delicious enjoy!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Them Birdseye fish fusions are lovely so Monday night was: garlic and herb fish fusions, roast potatoes, sweetcorn, carrots and cheese sauce

Last night: cheese and potato pie (with mushrooms and bacon mixed in) and beans mmmm

And tonight : chicken pie, mushy peas an chips mmm :) x

Ive mever tried Thai !! Wouldnt even know what to expect lol

We are at my boyfriends parents house tonight, and having a homemade curry with all the bits that go with it.

I'm starving already, mmm!

Oh why did I read this, I still have a few hours left at work and now I'm STARVING, and I don't even have anything yummy in to make for dinner 😭

Amanda xx

Quorn spag bol for me and the daughters..
Whatever is left will go on top of baked sweet potatoes tomorrow :)

I changed my mind.... Chunky veg and chicken stir fry with rice noodles and coconut and lime sauce.. Delicious :)

Chicken again tonight, never gets old! marinated Chicken, veg and home sliced fries - BEAutiful

Jacket spud, beans and mozerella.

Couldn't be bothered to make anything else. OH is at work late and the kids ate at their nans.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Chicken and spinach cannelloni for me :)

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

Not the thread to read when im hungry! Lol

I made toad in the hole tonight for the first time...delicious! And so easy. My wee boy scoffed the lot!!!

Omg toad on the hole not had that in like 20 years!! Mmmmmm

slimming world spag bol for me tonight

Spud, beans, cheese and salad. High carb before a big workout - who can complain?!

Home made chicken biryani.

97% pork sausages, cauliflower cheese, brown rice, courgettes.

Omg toad on the hole not had that in like 20 years!! Mmmmmm

slimming world spag bol for me tonight

It was awesome and so easy!! Took me back a few years too lol

I made toad in the hole tonight for the first time...delicious! And so easy. My wee boy scoffed the lot!!!

I made this for the few time last week, loved it :)

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1393535553.728140.jpg
Bella pizza!!

Latest posts

Back