What's on your christmas wish list?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My christmas present to me will be The Event ticket, just put my name on the list. tbh not looking forward to christmas this year at all in fact I'm dreading it. so I deserve to treat myself and knowing I have something to look forward to will hopefully make christmas a little bit better.

anne xx

I'd like a job for my unemployed partner (please, please, PLEASE!)
and the new Spandau Ballet CD coming out at the end of november please Mr Claus?

Not much just the usual .. New house car and boat ..
To get myself up and walking b4 xmas would be brill, as have broken my foot and sick of sitting on my butt ..

Nope sorry I'm not going to ask for World Peace, never going to happen !!! And have no kiddies so no worries there..................................................

I'm very bah humbug about christmas it drives me potty..................................

But this year I am an elf.............................

and my GA has come back...............................................................

So santa could I please have a little grey kitten with blue eyes and a gold sparkly collar and its name tag........................Bob xxxxxx

i already have the grey kitten so now i want the puppy or the pony to go with it

I would love a couple of mill on the loto but failing that:green:
Paul to get offered the job he's interviewing for in Chicago next week.
Kay and James to be able to take over my council house when I go
Karl to have a totally uneventful tour of duty in Afghanistan.
Oh and enough snow on Christmas day to build a massive snowman with Karl and Kay:lol:

Do you think it would be too much if I asked for a Salon?!

Hmm... thought so

I would love a couple of mill on the loto but failing that:green:
Paul to get offered the job he's interviewing for in Chicago next week.
Kay and James to be able to take over my council house when I go
Karl to have a totally uneventful tour of duty in Afghanistan.
Oh and enough snow on Christmas day to build a massive snowman with Karl and Kay:lol:

I love your list... hope you get it all!!! :hug:

I honestly can't think of anything i want!
People always ask me what i want for xmas and i can never think of anything and when i do want something, it's usually just after xmas :irked:

Yet another baby persian would be wonderful! Is 5 persians too many?!!!
We have 4, so one more wouldnt hurt!! I wouldnt even be fussy about it's colour.
Think Allan would leave home tho!

New boobs are on my wish list ...thats all ha ha xxx

Latest posts

Back