What's on your christmas wish list?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blush09

Reaction score
nothing overly exciting on mine -
a new pair of slippers, mine are starting to talk to themselves!
bobbi brown makeup manual + eyecandy makeup book
pink beauty box to hopefully fill with nail art goodies
crumbly fudge .. hmmm!

pj's, cheryl cole album, slippers, the new boppit :):)

Besides world peace and a better economy, I wish for my kids happiness.

a new daytime job ( half way there just waiting for interview date) and a new house

Hopefully to get to see and spend some time with my two boy's who I miss :hug:

Hmmm... i dont know what to put on mine now! It was my birthday yesterday so got the boring things i wanted!
which was a coat, boots, pj's!

world peace and happiness for my daughter goes without saying, and not just for xmas xx

Hive 1000cc wax heater kit.
Sat nav & cd player for car
and my courses accredited which is 400+ pounds

Doubt ill get it all hehe but my birthday is in december so thats a bonus
x

boyfriend is getting me a nail trainer and a surprise, hopefully will also be getting my me to you bear as usual i get a me to you bear every birthday valentine's and xmas since we met, i've asked for them though he hasn't just bought me them.lol.

my mum- half of the money for my nail extension course and my cnd conversion course.

my dad i have no idea he asks a few weeks before usually something extravagant but i don't think it will be this year.lol..

If i could pay a price for world peace and the climate to be erm how to put it..good!!! i would!!

I'm getting my boyfriend expensive aftershave, ice shot glasses, stretchy stig, already got him a signed newcastle shirt and some toiletries!LOL

If anyone is interested in glasspainted thing's e.g lanterns etc that are cheap(can also do requests) let me know i know a great lady who i just bought one off is amazing!!

Nope sorry I'm not going to ask for World Peace, never going to happen !!! And have no kiddies so no worries there..................................................

I'm very bah humbug about christmas it drives me potty..................................

But this year I am an elf.............................

and my GA has come back...............................................................

So santa could I please have a little grey kitten with blue eyes and a gold sparkly collar and its name tag........................Bob xxxxxx

i know im getting an ipod so aside from that, it would really make my christmas great if everyone could all get along nicely, just for a few days of the year!
I do have a child but i dont need to wish for his happiness, i kow he will be! Plus, i get to 'help' him open his prezzies so it doesnt matter how many/ what i get this year, im guaranteed lots of unwrapping still!

I want 2 hive heaters and a waxing course so fingers crossed! :lol:

Win the bloody Lottery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

And if that doesn't happen, then just to have a good year in 2010 and be more successfull. Oh and a pair of earings, I do like my earings.
God I can't believe how fast these years go, it's very scary isn't it to think it'll be the year 2010!! :eek:

A change in fortune and a bit of good luck would be perfect - the last nine years have gone from bad to worse!

I would love to wake up on Christmas morning and find John and Edward in my stocking(s) lmao

(you kind of have to read my posts on the X Factor thread lol)

I want a small bottle of Chanel no.5 (which I pointed out to Mr Chick today in the metro centre and told him under no circumstances was he to buy any of the other chanels just the original no.5).

My birthday is in november so my lovely boyfriend is paying for my cnd foundation and brisa gel course :) plus clothes
xxxx

oops are we meant to ask for what we want :o i have just ordered mine tonight lol,
a very expensive designer coat, i will let him know how much it cost him when he comes home later :twisted:,

i think i might be getting a :smack: but at least i will be warm this winter ha ha ha

mmmmm now i wonder what i should ask for :lol::lol::lol: (do you think it would work lol)

here's my list:

- vanilla perfume
- pink champagne
- the 20th aniversary DVD of Live Aid
- a beginner's yoga video
- a yoga mat
- chocolate truffles
- cd's (New Order "Singles", INXS "Switch", Kraftwerk "Computer World")
- a Starbucks gift certificate
- the book of "The Exorcist"
- a warm, fluffy housecoat

I want the HD Brows course and both kits paid for.
Posted via Mobile Device

Latest posts

Back