What's the most bizarre Xmas present 2008?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

divadeva

Reaction score
So we have had whats the most bizarre past xmas present...its now time for ...whats the bizarre present you recieved this year...i am sure there are a few:lol:

Sam got me the first entire series of 'Dexter the Serial Killer'.... :eek: :eek:

I didn't receive a bizarre present but I think I gave one to my OH in the shape of an A to Z. I got so fed up of him asking me where such and such a street was so I thought it would be perfect for him.

Sam got me the first entire series of 'Dexter the Serial Killer'.... :eek: :eek:

Am jealous, I loved that series but unfortunately missed the last few episodes.

:eek:A Sudoku puzzle book:eek:

I got two copies of the same book twice ( Scarpetta and Hello Fatty)...and three purses (none of which had been Hanselled) lol...thats the last time I actually ask for things...lol

My boyfriend's little brother (hes 11) bought him an organiser for xmas and it was a 2005-2008 one, bless...

I got one of those too - I love doing Suoku - it relaxes me! How wierd is that???!:eek:

OMG! I have spent the afternoon trying to get used to it. It's hard to get your head round at first.

My dearly beloved gave me 2 verilux sanitizing wands. I never knew they exsisted. So weird, so me.

I got two copies of the same book twice ( Scarpetta and Hello Fatty)...and three purses (none of which had been Hanselled) lol...thats the last time I actually ask for things...lol

Hanselled? I'm puzzled, or a bit thick! LOL x

Nothing weird or strange but suprising though as me and OH had said no to getting anything for each other this year. I got a lovely pair of heart shaped amethyst earrings and a pair of snuggly slippers :)

Would've loved Dexter though! I watched all of the 1st series but missed 1/2 of the second :rolleyes: and soduku? Can't get my head around it at all!

xx

My brother gave me a chinese peeing boy! You put him in the kettle and when he pees when you pull him up, the water has the exact right temperature for teamaking!
How I survived before him is a puzzle to me! :)

Am jealous, I loved that series but unfortunately missed the last few episodes.

You can watch missed episodes of Dexter & other fab shows (Greys Anatomy, Lipstick Jungle, Supernatural, Desperate Housewives etc etc) on SurfTheChannel - Home. Most of the shows can be watched on surf the channel pretty much as soon as they've aired on TV in the States & are waaaay ahead of what's on telly here.

Ps I didn't get any weird pressies

Latest posts

Back