What's your favourite Yankee candle scent

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lush-Lash

Reaction score
hello, I'm Yankee candle mad & have them all over my house lol I'm going to be buying some more shortly as I'm running low !! I want to experiment with different scents so I'm curious to know what's your favourite?! I currently have christmas eve & winter wonderland burning away they smell lush :) x

I love love love country lemonade!! Used to love kiwi berry but it was discontinued (booo). My husband likes the lighthouse one, sorry, can't remember the proper name, it's blue! Do you use the tarts? They are amazing x

Apple Pie Scent

I love love love country lemonade!! Used to love kiwi berry but it was discontinued (booo). My husband likes the lighthouse one, sorry, can't remember the proper name, it's blue! Do you use the tarts? They are amazing x

Yes I've just opened my burner lol I've got red apple wreath in it at the moment I haven't lit that one yet but it smells good to eat, I've tried the vanilla cupcake one too that was nice :) highlight of my life is yankee candle shopping hehe x

I love that there are Yankee candle fans on here! I adore them and recently bought their electric tart warmer for my salon. It's perfect as there are no naked flames to worry about. It is also great for keeping a little bowl of paraffin wax warm whilst I do the treatment.

I'm loving red apple wreath at the moment but also love country lemonade for it's fresh mouthwatering scent.

I'd be interested to read what scents everyone else likes.

:) x

I'm using Mountain Lodge at the moment in my therapy room.

I'll switch that to Fresh Cut Roses during spring and summer.

I love Yankee Candle, and I'm so lucky that there's a shop just down the road from me. Mind you, I could spend a small fortune in there. Lol :) xx

In my room I have huge Nature's paintbrush, my bedroom a cranberry one and mango one at the ready when that is finished lol I love em

Oooo how gd are yankees i love them ihave crisp apple strudel in my room sparkling cinnamon in my living room fresh linen in the bathroom and tutti frutti in the conservatory ooo i love them and every room smells different its amazing ;) xx

I love the cranberry and orange one, smells good enough to eat!!

Baby powder mmm

Also got cherry vanilla as a Xmas present which I'm loving x

I love mango salsa in the kitchen and black cherry in the living room yum! I was given Christmas rose in a tart but I'm not really feeling it, I'll switch back to cranberry cider. Cherry vanilla sounds right up my street, I must try it x

Ive just changed the tart in my burner from 'Pink Lady Slipper' to 'fluffy towels'

I have 'Pink sands' in my burner in the kitchen :)

Omg I've never even heard of half of these yankee flavours!! were the hell have I been shopping!! lol I'm writing a list as we speak, eekkk saddo alert haha xx

sweet pea....gorgeous

garden sweet pea, pink sands, mango peach salsa, bahama breeze, vanilla satin, tutti fruit, fruit salad and vanilla cupckae and christmas cupcake and merry chistmas :)

totally addicted to yankee:)

Cinnamon Stick.

Danish butter cookie is divine. People always ask if I've been baking when they come in lol

Fresh cut roses,cranberry and apple chutney and midsummers night! Love Yankee candles!xxxx

Baby powder is lovely I have it in my bedroom atm :)

I have had the large jar of Red berry and cedar burning every evening I love it, when it is not lit you can't really get the cedar just the fruity red berries, but as soon as its lit the cedar comes to the front, yum yum.
I had the willow one a couple fo years back that was a fresh clean but slighty overpowering scent.
Red apple wreath is another fave, as is mango and peach.One of my clients got me the Sun and sand, that is lush when i'm having a bath...

Latest posts

Back