What's your favourite Yankee candle scent

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
there's a little stall on the Market that sells them, I'm going to have a walk down there on payday & get a few different ones & a couple more burner pots :) x

got to be baby powder mmmmm

I love yankee candles!! They make my eyes water when they're burning but it's worth it haha
My favourite is Garden Sweet Pea, I have the little car jar in my car and it smells lovely when I open the door first thing in the morning! Everyone always comments on it.
I also like bahama breeze, pink sands & got given some sparkling snow's for xmas which I haven't tried yet!
Loveeee them.

Good thread I am getting obsessed with the tarts now haha

Would love everyone to upload pics of their burners and tarts if poss, I have 3 burners at moment but need some more for my bathrooms :)

this is mine, I got it for Xmas hence the xmasy theme on it lol it has winter wonderland tart in it at present x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1326359969.051430.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1326359969.051430.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 138
Sun and sea I think it's called? Or something sea. It is a beige color. It smells like summer and tan lotion and I love it. I always loved Yankee but recently started using woodwick candles. Their smell is really strong and lasts for ages.

I love the French Vanilla candle scent, although it may be too sweet smelling for some people.

I also LOVE the christmas scents..not sure what they're called but it's the red one..god I could smell that one allll day!

Pretty much all Yankee Candle scents are devine.

Apple Pie Scent

Yes! My friend was burning that one the other day, and it was A-MAZ-ING!!!

Sent from my MID using SalonGeek

I have the new Lemmon one right now it's lovely !

See your all raving about them but im a massive candle person, day to day have millions of ikea ones, but I've had Yankee and was really disappointed as I couldn't smell a thing!! maybe I should try a few more hmmm :s

I have Kiwi Berry but I only use it on special occasions at the moment! Lol.
Once my home salons up and running I'm gonna get the tart and warmer to go with it but at the moment unless your The Queen or it's your birthday that Kiwi Berry isn't getting lit!
Saving it for best!! Lol.

See your all raving about them but im a massive candle person, day to day have millions of ikea ones, but I've had Yankee and was really disappointed as I couldn't smell a thing!! maybe I should try a few more hmmm :s

You sure it was Yankee?? Yankee candles are like the most strong smelling and long lasting smelling candle ever! Deffo try some more lol.

lol had a power cut last night.....french vanilla downstairs and upstairs. Nice

I'm so pleased I found people who love yankee's :D my hubby thinks I'm crazy! I've got vanilla cloud in my dining room, kiwi berries In the lounge, strawberry and cream tart burner in the bathroom and baby powder in the bedroom :D they are amazing lol have any of you come across a scent you don't like? Xx

Island spa is my fav....used to love Balsam and Cedar at Christmas time but they discontinued that one a couple of years ago and not found anything yet to replace it :sad:

Mountain Lodge is lovely. Ahhh x

Tea and honey is the best in my opinion!
But I am a total brew freak!

Ohhh never seen that one....? I'm off on a YC spree tomorrow anyhow so I'll defo be looking for that! xx

I am a massive yankee fan
Cottage Breeze is my no 1 favourite as it smells like a perfume I used to wear that is rarely available now
Any of the vanilla ones are lovely
Black cherry is VERY authentic
Can't stand baby blanket, gets right to the back of my throat and makes me cough

tons of special offers always available on the website I have posted above...

Latest posts

Back