I am a Yankee candle addict

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xxhaylzxx

Reaction score
Last week I recieved a delivery of 5 sample yankee candles and ever since then I am hooked! I found a local place that stocks them so after work on Saturday I decided to go and have a smell and accidently walked out with 24 tarts and a tart warmer! Today I then purchased 3 large jars off the internet! What is happening to me! Does anybody have this obsession?! I have always loved candles but never have I purchased this amount in such a short space of time. Does anybody burn these in salon if so I would love some suggestions as to what scents you do use?

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Love them! Christmas cookie is amazing I'm saving mine from last year for the cooler months x

I think one of the sample ones I got was a Christmas cookie don't think I've burnt that one yet. X

i couldnt resist not commenting about yankee candless :D im soo obsessed, i got into them by someone buying me a small jar and ive been hooked ever since, my faves are strawberry buttercream and clean cotton :) i love both the large jars and the tarts,, i have about 30 tarts to work through and have 7 jars..ye i know alot ha i just cant stop buying them,amazons quite cheap some are around 13pound on there. theres also a market stall near me that sells large jars for 10pound!! thats half price :D iv even had some of the rare ones and collectors editions (bunny cake and white chocolate bunnies) :D

Baby powder is my favourite, iv loved them since someone got me 1 as a gift.

I love Yankee candles , my favorite is vanilla cupcake and also clean cotton - I find the tarts don't smell as strong as the jar candles and it's defiantly worth buying the large jars as they last much longer - I bought a reed diffuser. Last week in vanilla lime but I don't think they smell that strong compared to the ones I used to have from 'next' .

We have a Yankee shop
Just opened by us in merry hill centre but I usually get them ' boundry mill ' as they are cheaper xx

I even had 'wedding day ' ones as my wedding favours they went down a treat in a little organza bag 👍

Love the tarts! Quite cheap and I dont use the whole thing at once just break it up and use pieces at a time but dunno if everyone does this?

My favorite is definately pink dragon fruit, I have a large one in the salon and clients always comment on the smell of it! So fresh & smells like perfume!

Topsy thats such a cool idea with the wedding favours!

Love them! The tarts are fab as they last so well, soft blanket is my fav it's lovely, black coconut is gorgeous too x

I'm addicted to them too, I love black cherry, clean cotton, baby powder...... I've been buying the tartlets and using an oil burner as they last longer. But yesterday my daughter bought me a yankee candle set😊. It's an electric ceramic heater that melts the tartlets,(the set contains 6 tarts too), it's gorgeous. I've got it next to my nail table, with no worries of naked flames and flammable liquids. Happy days😃

I have been reccomended a page that does candles like yankee candles, she does thé melts aswell, and fragrance spray, ect. She's supposed to be brilliant and cheaper too! I've just PM'd her for my first order! Exited! Here's thé link.

https://m.facebook.com/CandlewickGreens
Sent from my HTC One_M8 using SalonGeek mobile app

I love soft blanket too and the scent from the wax tart seems to keep coming and coming. Although I have noticed I have probably been burning it too long as the smell got very strong then I got a headache. Next time I will burn it for a shorter time. Now I know the rules for burning the candles but are there any rules for burning tarts? I feel the need to buy more lol. X

Www.yankeeaddicts.co.uk is a site I found this morning with lots of info and also usa scents and rare ones. Looks interesting. X

Have you seen the Yankee candle advent calender, you get a tea light behind each door :)

Nope I didnt know they did that. Guess what advent I will be getting this year hehe ;)

The local hallmark shop was closing down last week, 50% off everything. I got £110 worth of candles for half that!!!! I'm obsessed with the tarts too I have loads & 4 burners! Love love love Yankee. My favorite is French lavender xx

I'm addicted to them too, I love black cherry, clean cotton, baby powder...... I've been buying the tartlets and using an oil burner as they last longer. But yesterday my daughter bought me a yankee candle set😊. It's an electric ceramic heater that melts the tartlets,(the set contains 6 tarts too), it's gorgeous. I've got it next to my nail table, with no worries of naked flames and flammable liquids. Happy days😃

I have been looking for one of these since before last Christmas. Where did she get it?? Desperate for one haha xx

Hi, she said she got it from the yankee candle site on eBay? She says they're between £35-£40. It's definitely worth every penny tho, I love mine❤

Hi, she said she got it from the yankee candle site on eBay? She says they're between £35-£40. It's definitely worth every penny tho, I love mine❤

I go through so many tea lights lighting my melts that I need one of these in my life!! Haha thank you 😃 xx

I need to find some cheap tea lights as I am really getting through them burning the tarts. Or get an electric burner! I have to stop myself from buying jars daily. Xx

Latest posts

Back