What's your favourite Yankee candle scent

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Garden sweet pea and Christmas day/ eve x

I bought a total of 20 tarts yesterday whilst out shopping, ok I think I'm probably needing to check myself into Yankee candle rehab round about now ;) add them to my 7 i already had & they should keep me going for the rest of 2012 lol x

My daughter gave me a Yankee candle last night, Fluffy towels and I love it, can't believe that I haven't bought them before. I'm defiantly going to be buying more of them :D

I just bought a Blueberry muffin large jar candle. OMG it's amazing and smells just like the real thing!

They also had carrot cake & oatmeal cookie. They are all amazing and smell good enough to eat. They are on my list for next time.

I've just bought garden hideaway in the large jar for living room lavender French samples for bedroom and the large jar of christmas cookies for kitchen as the Xmas Ones were 1/2 price!! X

Was just talikng about yankees with my friend then saw this post, i have loads of them and i also have some of the holders aswell, im yankee candle mad, my fave at the minute is vanilla cupcake, but i have a few different 1s, vanilla lime, peach mango salsa ,christams cookie, wedding day, baby powder, french vanilla, vanilla lavender, red apple, cherries on snow , cinamon stick and sweet garden pea , there are still loads i want aswell haha

Last edited:
You sure it was Yankee?? Yankee candles are like the most strong smelling and long lasting smelling candle ever! Deffo try some more lol.

I was told they were Yankee, had them for Christmas! I'm going to try more I've decided!! ;) you've all hot me hooked!

After all of these rave reviews I will have to try them.

Which are best the candles or the tarts?

Clean cotton or fluffy towels x

Black cherry or fluffy blanket. Found a old one today raspberry and cream popped it in my burner it's lovely though think it been discontinued xxx

After all of these rave reviews I will have to try them.

Which are best the candles or the tarts?

Personally I love tarts there great and you can have different smell more often x

I love the cinnamon ones, the strawberry n blackcurrent ones r lovely too, don't know names as I've used them and need to stock up on some more, maybe try out some new ones that use have suggested thanks:)xx

I love the cinnamon ones, the strawberry n blackcurrent ones r lovely too, don't know names as I've used them and need to stock up on some more, maybe try out some new ones that use have suggested thanks:)xx
this place is good an they send me special offer emails all the time http://www.yankeedoodle.co.uk/x-cart/

i love yankee candles and my favs are: -

black cherry
baby powder
vanilla cupcake

and the most delicous of the lot is CHOCOLATE BUNNIES which was an easter special, smells so good.

i love yankee candles and my favs are: -

black cherry
baby powder
vanilla cupcake

and the most delicous of the lot is CHOCOLATE BUNNIES which was an easter special, smells so good.
Chocolate bunnies sounds lovely need to give that a try x

Chocolate bunnies sounds lovely need to give that a try x

it is lovely but was a limited edition one available in the large jars

Reading this thread is making me really want to go and buy some Yankee Candles lol. I've only got Sandalwood left at the moment which was a gift. Not a scent I would have picked myself but it's burning away and it's actually really nice.
My all time favourite scent is Clean Cotton, can't get enough of it. I love fresh scents like that and floral ones like Fresh Cut roses.
I've also recently tried Scentsy products and am loving them.

Latest posts

Back