What's your quirky habit?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK I do have a fear of cockroaches going into my bum...!!!
After one landed on my butt cheek last year....I have to go to bed in a steel corset....:D

This has cracked me up Jo....pmsl!!!!!!.......:lol::lol::lol::lol:xxxxxxxxxx

I have to have about 20 butters in my fridge or else I panic I will have none....

pmsl I do this too, it used to be gravy granules now it's butter my hubby goes bananas lol

I do it with gravy granules too!!!! :eek:

Must be some sort of connection...butter and gravy :lol:

PMSL that is so funny

I noticed another quirky habit of mine today .
When I am stood in a shop queue, I have to get all of my change out and order it in my hand,,,
50p
2p
10p
20p
£1's
1p
5p....
(think thats the right order, cant think at the mo)
Once they are in a neat pile I can pay...I do actually panic If I get to the till before I have piled them,

I dont think its weird though, It just makes it easier to add up how much I need

I don't think its weird though, It just makes it easier to add up how much I need

Ehhhh, no it doesn't. That would be if you actually put them in order according to the VALUE of the coin, rather than the SIZE of the coin!!! I would definitely call it a quirk therefore! LOL xxxx

yes!!!! i am NOT a weirdo! game on. this is just what my blog was all about all that time ago! here are a few..
Have 2 salute single magpies or god knows what will happen
Cant stand odd numbers, evrything has 2 b even
Touch my neck and i will batter u :irked:
... thats enough for now... dont get me started on my baked beans girls...

Hiya mine is:- When using a public bathroom, I always use a piece of toilet roll to up the door on the way out ( well you never know who touched it last with dirty hands).

Hiya mine is:- When using a public bathroom, I always use a piece of toilet roll to up the door on the way out ( well you never know who touched it last with dirty hands).

I also put toliet paper on the seat......god knows who or what went on it before me :eek: xxxxxxxxx

I'm suddenly not feeling like the biggest fruitloop in the box! Some of you are way way loopier than me :lol:

I too always check under and between my pillows for spiders, mainly because years ago I found a nice flat big hairy under them in the morning when I wondered if spiders go under pillows!

I can only wear single rings if they are wide, mainly because I forget there is only one. I only feel happy with even numbers hence why I dont wear my wedding band, only the other two.

If Stuart and I share a bag of crisps or sweets I cant take one until he has.

I cant just take one squirt of soap, so I take two teenie ones. Even numbers thing.

I always take one two sheets of loopaper or even numbers up from there, cant have odd numbers and I have to get every last little scrap off the middle tube.

I can not sit on the edge of the bed with my feet down near the underside. Pet Cemetary has a lot to answer for!

I'll stop before the men with white coats roll in now...............

I can not sit on the edge of the bed with my feet down near the underside. Pet Cemetary has a lot to answer for!

Ewww the bit where he slices into that mans ankles! lol

I do that thing with the money, order it into size, I think for me though it's because I get bored waiting to be served.

Even my 7yr old daughter has got one, I've noticed when she goes to the toilet she'll get the loo roll off and fold it into a square every time - funny little thing.

HA! I knew I could expose you all as the complete nutters you are......MWA HA HA HA HAAAAAA

Actually I just remembered another two of mine. Like Jo with the butter, I cant have any less than 3 spare tubes of toothpaste at any one time. Thats not so bad though, because imagine if you ran out, eugh.

Also, I have two vaccuum cleaners in my house, one for downstairs, one for upstairs. They must each live on their respective floors, and under no circumstances must the downstairs vaccuum be used to hoover upstairs, or vice versa!

mmmm im now starting to think most of us have mental problems lol :lol:

when I peg out my washing all pegs have to be the same colour on each bit of laundry and pj tops and bottoms have to be next to each other etc.!!!!!! :lol:

I do this and get so annoyed if the socks are not in pairs, pyjamas, etc. All the shirts have to be together, trousers, t-shirts - I hate an untidy washing line.

I have to have a glass of white wine when I am cooking - stops me getting the munchies - but that maybe due to an alcohol problem!

:hug:

Latest posts

Back