When is someone going to invent a lightweight nail table?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use it for mobile no problem. Not super light but I can carry under one arm. Very sturdy. Looks good. (I bought a different one initially from another retailer but had to send it back as it was wobbly.)

I use it for mobile no problem. Not super light but I can carry under one arm. Very sturdy. Looks good. (I bought a different one initially from another retailer but had to send it back as it was wobbly.)

There's 2, which one do you have? X

EQU711 - the one with 2 legs.

Quick question from a newbie ...... do people perfer a separate table & chair rather than the mobile nail stations (ie Buy Manhattan Mobile Nail Station from Beauty Express) that are advertised for mobile techs?

Appreciate these are a lot more expensive than a picnic table so is that the reason? or are they just not suitable?

The table bit on the stool/tables are very small and they are harder to carry as don't fold up.

The table bit on the stool/tables are very small and they are harder to carry as don't fold up.
Cheers Lelu, I was thinking they didn't give much space for bottles etc while you were working....off to Go Outdoors I go then :lol:

Searching for mobile manicure tables and just wondered if there were any updates/recommendations from those of you who were searching a few months ago for the perfect table?! ;)

This is the one I use. Ok it's not the nicest of looking tables but once covered it looks fine. The stools aren't overly comfortable but you can use a clients dining chair (if they have one ) as the height is just right for it. It could be a bit longer but I do manage to get all my bits on it without knocking anything off. It's lightweight and comes in it's own bag so easily carried. Clients are often impressed when I walk in with it and start setting up so a plus point for me before I start :)

Coleman Pack away table for 2: Amazon.co.uk: Sports & Outdoors

See what you think x

With all the health and safety around lifting you would have thought that someone would have come up with a novel idea for a mobile nail table that is lightweight but good for the job.

I'm currently mobile and own a kidney shaped portable nail table and whilst it is fab for nails it's absolutely terrible to transport about :irked:

By the time I've got my acrylic/gel/shellac plus table light uv lamp and then table I've had it. The table is so heavy even husbands who help me says it weighs a tonne.

So come on someone please look into this I'm sure you will more than make your money back.

Hello, we make customised nail tables we make hard standing & a very lightweight mobile table which comes with 4 or 8 drawers, the top folds down and is covered in acetone friendly vinyl, the colour of your choice... i am new to this forum, this is my first posting.. we are recommended on here.. we have a facebook page where all our pictures of our tables are,, we also make reception desks, and lightweight fold down chairs which we cover to match the colour of the tables... our prices start from £110 with delivery of £15.. we also fit extraction vents..

Hello, we make customised nail tables we make hard standing & a very lightweight mobile table which comes with 4 or 8 drawers, the top folds down and is covered in acetone friendly vinyl, the colour of your choice... i am new to this forum, this is my first posting.. we are recommended on here.. we have a facebook page where all our pictures of our tables are,, we also make reception desks, and lightweight fold down chairs which we cover to match the colour of the tables... our prices start from £110 with delivery of £15.. we also fit extraction vents..
What is your Facebook page?

I don't have Facebook, anyone got an Email or Phone number for this Company? Thanks 😊

Anyone got trivolos choices contact details?

Hi, I bought a white camping table. It's lightweight but sturdy, has a handle for carrying, the legs extend or lengthen and lock in place under the table for carrying. Best thing my hubby ever suggested buying! It's also very easy to keep clean x

Hi, I bought a white camping table. It's lightweight but sturdy, has a handle for carrying, the legs extend or lengthen and lock in place under the table for carrying. Best thing my hubby ever suggested buying! It's also very easy to keep clean x

I think it was about £30

Where did you get it from? Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 11667-160810091223-676738172.jpg
    11667-160810091223-676738172.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 244
Last edited:
Hi Gear Adjustable Camping Table | GO Outdoors
This is mine from go outdoors great size , tad on heavier side but I went in store and tried n tested before I bought it. Works great for me. X
24.99 I think . Adjustable legs up and down I work at just the right height.

I like this one I'm on my 2nd kidney shaped table from ebay and it has disintegrated. have emailed and complained so my next purchase will not be an ebay one.

I love this one but i wonder does it pull on your back . I mean are you leaning forward to reach the clients??

I just bought one on eBay that only weighs 7kg, hope its ok. ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1375863957.889168.jpg

I have this. It's a good sturdy table but it can be a bit 'unwieldy' to manoeuvre!

I thought it might be, I take it you can lock the wheels in place? Can't really see from this picture.

Latest posts

Back