Where can I get..

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miss_Biscuit

Reaction score
Bags?!

Little plasticky bags that I can make up an aftercare kit and sell it all together in?

My old Nail Tech (Now no longer in my town.) used to sell me aftercare kits with Solar Oil, buffing block, file.. etc.. they first of all came in a clear pencil case type of bag with a slidey zip (Sorry if I am not explaining this right!) then another time they came in a clear drawstring bag.

I have looked in three wholesalers that I go to and no joy..

Anyone know anwhere online at all?

Thanks. xx

Hiya, I use the Creative bags, They are a lovely pink colour and about £6.00 for 50 which i thought was fab value...hope this helps xxx

Miss_Biscuit said:
Bags?!

Little plasticky bags that I can make up an aftercare kit and sell it all together in?

My old Nail Tech (Now no longer in my town.) used to sell me aftercare kits with Solar Oil, buffing block, file.. etc.. they first of all came in a clear pencil case type of bag with a slidey zip (Sorry if I am not explaining this right!) then another time they came in a clear drawstring bag.

I have looked in three wholesalers that I go to and no joy..

Anyone know anwhere online at all?

Thanks. xx
Hiya
I have a wholesalers and we sell platic bags, the ones that re-seal (but not with a zip) if you get what i mean:wink2: They are ideal for aftercare leaflets and oils etc, if you need ny more info just pm me

Amanda

Hi Miss Biscuit

I think it's a great idea having little homecare bags! But, personally, I wouldn't recommend buffers or a file for artificial nails (see a recent thread). They could be great for natural nails with an instruction leaflet.

Artificial nails could have oil, maybe a little hand cream, a top coat if the client wears colour?

Marian

mum said:
Hi Miss Biscuit

I think it's a great idea having little homecare bags! But, personally, I wouldn't recommend buffers or a file for artificial nails (see a recent thread). They could be great for natural nails with an instruction leaflet.

Artificial nails could have oil, maybe a little hand cream, a top coat if the client wears colour?

Marian
Hiya
Yeah i agree with Marian, i would put in cuticle oil, top coat (base coat if for natural nails) hand cream and aftercare leaflet too!! I think clients do far too much damage with files but 3 way buffers are ok HTH

Amanda

There is a company called Wrapology....not sure if it is what you are looking for!!!

Web addy is: www.wrapology.co.uk

HTH :D

mum said:
Hi Miss Biscuit

Marian

fabby idea... totally agree abt not having the buffer

Nikki said:
There is a company called Wrapology....not sure if it is what you are looking for!!!

Web addy is: www.wrapology.co.uk

site looks fab... just having a nose now :)

Jess
xox

I also use the Creative ones and I include everything in my price. I put an aftercare leaflet in, a mini solar oil and a Creative retail catalogue with my business card stapled to the front. I always get comments from new clients when I had it over.

Oh and I'm gonna start putting one of those wrapped fruit bon-bons in as well as a little trademark thing :biggrin:

Hi
Try Staples office supplies, they have loads of little plasticky bags with zip locks in loads of sizes

Lynda

Latest posts

Back