where to buy consultation cards

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nicolesx

Reaction score
hi everyone,

just wondering where the best place is to buy eyelash extension consultation/record cards from?

Nicole xxx

What company did you train with? Can you not buy them from them? x

glam lash .. i have had a look on their website but doesnt seem to be any? x

Is their an AKS near you, if so give them a ring and see if they provide this x

Isn't there a site that sells these? really, I dont know! :)

Surely a gang of Geeks in each discipline can gang togther- write up some downloadable PDF's (That a friendly designer can make) and offer them as paid-for downloads from a shopping cart?

*smells an idea.....lol

yeh that would be a good idea lol..

does anyone have any aftercare for lashes as well .. i did have all of these on my computer and it had to be rebooted and i lost everything :mad: damn technology lol..

really need these consultation cards as im gng into a salon as well and i only had about 50 and i have used all these for my mobile clients..

sallys have some dont they? x

does anyone have any aftercare for lashes as well .. i did have all of these on my computer and it had to be rebooted and i lost everything :mad: damn technology lol..

really need these consultation cards as im gng into a salon as well and i only had about 50 and i have used all these for my mobile clients..

Hi Nicole
I've got an aftercare sheet, pm me and I'll send you a copy
I can't find consultation cards either! let me know if you find any
sarah x

can you not make your own? you could include all your contact details, your logo and company name too which would loook great i'm sure :) X

Hi, They are not for sale on the site as they are free!
Can you pm me your email address as not in the office and will email you a copy. Lou xx

Latest posts

Back