Where to get Nfu-oh acrylic system products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lei Nail

Reaction score
Can any one help..

Does anyone know where can I get the Nfu-oh acrylic system (fm Korea) in Singapore. In fact, I hv already sent my enquires to Korea. However they never reply. I'm currently doing my nail project and got to be sumitted by end of this month that's why I need these col acrylic powder desperately.

Hi,

have you checked out their website - http://www.nfuoh.com

Sorry can't be of any more help than that - it is not a brand that I have heard of.

hi ya,

I have send you a email, hope you have read it, if not you can see a site in Holland
www.nailsonly.nl
If i can help let me know, bye maryann

Hi Naturanails and labbie

Tks very much for yr help. In fact, I have already visited their web-site but they do not have English verison so I do not know in details but only view their pictures.

Anyway, I hv viewed the web-site which labbie told me. Surprisingly the Holland web-site is more details than their home page. I'm thinking if I really cant get the supplier in Singapore may need to order fm Holland.

Can any one help..

Does anyone know where can I get the Nfu-oh acrylic system (fm Korea) in Singapore. In fact, I hv already sent my enquires to Korea. However they never reply. I'm currently doing my nail project and got to be sumitted by end of this month that's why I need these col acrylic powder desperately.

You can get Nfu.oh products from this nail school. :)
Ecsalonce Pte Ltd

Address 171B Goldhill Centre, Thomson Road Singapore 307622 (Novena Mrt - Exit United Square) Telephone (65) 6238 1890 Fax (65) 6836 9979 General Enquiry [email protected] Showroom/Retail Opening Hours Mon - Fri: 10am - 6pm Saturday: 10am - 2pm Ecsalonce International Nail Academy

Telephone (65) 9232 2900 Course Enquiry [email protected]

Can any one help..

Catherine Wong deal with Nfu-Oh and she's in Singapore. You can contact her at
[email protected] also you can check out her website Home | Ecsalonce

She'd be more than happy to give you a hand!

You can get Nfu.oh products from this nail school. :)
Ecsalonce Pte Ltd

Address 171B Goldhill Centre, Thomson Road Singapore 307622 (Novena Mrt - Exit United Square) Telephone (65) 6238 1890 Fax (65) 6836 9979 General Enquiry [email protected] Showroom/Retail Opening Hours Mon - Fri: 10am - 6pm Saturday: 10am - 2pm Ecsalonce International Nail Academy

Telephone (65) 9232 2900 Course Enquiry [email protected]

Lol, too bad i didn't see this post before I posted.

oh and if u want to take a look at Nfu.oh website, Nfuoh
Its the english version. :)

Hi there,
Nfy-Oh products are now available in New Zealand & Australia through NZ Nail Academy. They are based in NZ but you can order online through their website. They will also supply to the US at the moment. website is www.nznailacademy.co.nz I use the Nfu glitter powders and they are great. They have brought out a great range of nail enamels as well in a beautiful design corset bottle.

They are great! check it out.
Cheers Deb:smack:

:lol:
Can any one help..

hey there, you can get these products in australia and also do professional nail artist course with this product in melbourne.
Vivid nail and beaute is the supplier in aust
ph: 03 93907200
taylors lakes shopping centre victoria 3038
email: [email protected] if your intersetsed in the course or web address is VIVid Nail & Beaute
dont know if this all comes a bit to late for you now but hope it helps. Its a beautiful product to work with you wouldnt be dissapointed it you got it
mandee :lol:

Singapore/Malaysia - you can get new updates (imitation alert) on my blog regarding Nfu.Oh product

NAIL QUEEN

Thanks sharin/Merk...first time I'm posting here :)

Does anyone know where can I get the Nfu-oh acrylic system (fm Korea) in Singapore. In fact, I hv already sent my enquires to Korea. However they never reply. I'm currently doing my nail project and got to be sumitted by end of this month that's why I need these col acrylic powder desperately.[/quote]

if you still interested in getting the acrylic send me a email. [email protected] :eek:

Hi...we here at Affiniti (Nail and Beauty) Ltd are the UK Distributors for Nfu.Oh products.
In Singapore the distributor is Escalonce Pte Ltd......the wonderful Catherine Wong. http://www.ecsalonce.com/index.html
I know this is an old thread but I still hope this helps.

Hi I know this. Is an old thread but where can I buy nfu oh here in the uk? Thank you

thank you very much i will have a look at their website now, x

Hey guys!! I have been reading alot about this brand there websight is lovely. I was wondering what the actual product is like to work with, I love all the colours but was wondering if any body has used their pink and whites, clears etc. I dont know weather to go on a cource or try them out or something I feel tempted.......xxxxx

they are very very nice in terms of colour and clarity...the clear is crystal clear!! it is hard to decsribe what is like to work with.....very strange at first in a nice way though. When you place a bead and start to work with it it seems to hold its shape and goes where you put it... but stays workable for a long time as well without working too wet with it. Contact izzi at affiniti i am sure she will sort you out a sample of some kind...i think they were trying to get some more sample packs as i know they had run out. As well as that it is a primerless system although i think most do use it with the primer..... i have been using it for the last month and have had excellent results and feedback from clients.

Quote Sian 100%!:lol:
They have a new gel line as well which is FAB!

Hi,

Theres only one word that describes Nfu oh...AMAZING! They have a beautiful colour and glitter range, and their pinks, clears and whites are fantastic also. They come in 2 different setting powders, speedy and normal setting powders. The normal pinks whites and clears set at a medium level, which is good for sculpting and for people who like to play a little bit, and the speedy powders are for the people who like to work quick. They also come in pretty diamond jars that look great on your work station! I've had loads of comments on them, and on the product!

hth x x

Latest posts

Back