Which Cuticle Oil do you use?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

which Cuticle Oil do you use?

• CND Solar Oil

Votes: 359 58.4%
  • EZFlow Essential oil plus

Votes: 37 6.0%
  • NSI Nurture Oil

Votes: 62 10.1%
  • Other Brand

Votes: 157 25.5%

• Total voters

paulette

Reaction score
Hi my lovely geeks
thought Id do another poll! I love Solar oil as you all must know!! pmsl
But which cuticle oil do you use in your salon for clients ?

I dont use solar oil and was wondering about this for about 2 weeks now! I was seriously going to make my own with some blends of oils that I know will be good for the skin.

I now use solor oil but was using Dream cutical oil by Essential Nails its very good too.

paulette said:
Hi my lovely geeks
thought Id do another poll! I love Solar oil as you all must know!! pmsl
But which cuticle oil do you use in your salon for clients ?
I use solar oil & love it,
I used the Dream range by EN When training with them & they were really nice but once i started training with Creative & got the Solar Oil - i was hooked!! lol

ps. Paulette wheres your lovely piccy gone x

I use opi avoplex nail and cuticle oil, it smells of melons and is gorgeous.

Pinnacle Mountain Oil for me. I tried several other products (including Solar Oil) and that one is definitely my loved one. Wonderful flavors and it does the trick.

Solaroil!!!!!

xxxx

solaroil for me too

I use Star nails Cuticle oil!

:)

Has to be Solar oil - I love it!!!!

axey said:
Pinnacle Mountain Oil for me. I tried several other products (including Solar Oil) and that one is definitely my loved one. Wonderful flavors and it does the trick.
I used this when i was using pinnacle l&p, it was very nice!
I now use NSI's Nurture oil which is fab, but i do wonder if they need to put so much colouring in it (purple):rolleyes: , makes it look un-natural (which it is'nt!).

soalr oil for me, but jess gave me some EZ Flow cuticle oil and thats lovely too. so I voted twice.

RuthW said:
I used this when i was using pinnacle l&p, it was very nice!
I now use NSI's Nurture oil which is fab, but i do wonder if they need to put so much colouring in it (purple):rolleyes: , makes it look un-natural (which it is'nt!).
I also thought this!! I am using it as Ive run out of my gorgeous Solaroil, only downside for me personally is that i dont like the smell of the Nuture oil!! Im so used to almonds!! pmsl!!

paulette said:
I also thought this!! I am using it as Ive run out of my gorgeous Solaroil, only downside for me personally is that i dont like the smell of the Nuture oil!! Im so used to almonds!! pmsl!!
I luuurve the smell of Nurture oil, but the feel of solar oil makes it the winner for me.

Only Solar Oil for me & my clients!

SOLAR OIL!!!:Love:

Solar Oil for me too :D

NSI Nurture oil for me, luurve the little bottle!x

fificharlie said:
NSI Nurture oil for me, luurve the little bottle!x

Yep its NSI NURTURE OIL for me too, those bottles are cute aren't they lol. Know what ya mean about the colouring more so in the larger bottles but its good stuff!!!:)

I love the akzentz cuticle oil :)

Latest posts

Back