Which Famous People have you met?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know Lisa Faulkner and her husband Chris Coghill :D

Xx

I'm sooo jealous of all these awesome people you all have met!

My second cousin played for Rangers in.the 70s. Have met Owen Coyle and Kenny Dalgleish (both uncles of girls that used to be neighbours) and apart from that the only other "famous" person i have met is Anthony Costa from Blue

Xxx

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Brian May - from Queen he was in my ex boyfriends sisters dressing room back stage of Wicked she was the green witch she is now Nancy in Oliver- her names Kerry Ellis!

Also Davina maccall she wished me happy birthday at a BIG BROTHER eviction night when I turned 21, my Sis and I were VIP ; )) xx

I've met Keira Knightley, judy Dench, pauline quirk, jasper carrot, John Paul dejoria, angus mitchell, Robert cromeans, takashi kitamura. All of them are very down to earth lovely people.

I've served Mr Darcy (I mean Colin Firth) when I was assistant manager of a restaurant :)
Rhiannon x

I have met Shaun Williamson who played Barry Evans in Eastenders, he is a really funny guy:cool:

My Mum went to school with Kenny Daglish and was good friends with his sister .

I was on Tiswas as a kid. Was at uni with Austin Healey.

Yeh well none of you can beat mine....KETIH CHEGWIN Oh yeah!! The Big Breakfast came to the town where I lived :D

We had a lot of celebs come to our school, memorable was Cherie Blair! She was lovely! And my doggy won 3rd prize at the shows in our town, and my prize was awarded by Lorraine Kelly herself.

Neil Oliver from Coast lives where I used to work, the guy on River City who I think was on Brookside as well...guess if you don't watch it you won't know but he is well known.

Met Mark off of TOWIE at the airport too.

But the best best best one is when Eddie Izzard was doing his marathons two years ago, he ran past my shop and asked to use the toilet!!! We got photos with him, it was brilliant. He was so so nice.

I think thats all...My friend was on Top of the Pops when they sung on the Dunblane song and got to meet the Spice Girls, how envious I was!

Bumped into Nicholas Cage in Glastonbury a few years ago. He was very nice and polite and asked if I was ok. In fact he said, in that lovely voice of his 'I'm sorry, are you ok mam'. I went very weak at the knees.

Omg you lucky lucky thing!!! I would have been on the floor (secretly hoping he'd pick me up!)
What a sexy voice he has :)
xx

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

I've met ocean colour scene if anyone remembers them and hunter and Scorpio from the gladiators ;)
And I did have a run in with the mitchellin man haha!
No big stars! Liam gallagher and patsy kensit nearly ran us over at a concert in knebworth shouted some obscenaties at us tho eeek happy days !

Would like to meet Enrique if anyone can point me in the right direction?!

Cheryl cole, Simon cow ell, Louis Walsh, Amanda Holden, piers Morgan, Michael mackintyre are all people I've been in the same room as. I've been literally a foot step away from nick jonas, Lucy jones, olly murs, jls and rochelle from the Saturday's and I've met Jamie archer (Afro Jamie) had a little chat and pic ect. (he was really lovely)

Oh and big rob! Lol! X

Oh and my friend passed Keira knightly on the street in london a few weeks back but at first was looking at her like hey I really recognise you then when shed walked past was like omg that was keira knightly! Lol! X

Oh and I holiday'ed in Cuba with chesney from corination street LOL! Very down to earth x

I went to school with Kate Winslet

brian may - from queen he was in my ex boyfriends sisters dressing room back stage of wicked she was the green witch she is now nancy in oliver- her names kerry ellis!

kerry ellis is awesome!!!!!!!!!!

I went to school with Andy Bell from Erasures sister, so met him (is that worth even mentioning!!!!) not compared to who you lot have met!!!

Hmmmm, you guys sound like you've met some great celebs!!

I've met Mark Lamaar at a weekender....my friend actually said to him "you're actually quite up your own a$$ aren't you!" He didn't take lightly to that!
Not sure how many of you would remember him, but I have shared a chalet with Jesse Birdsall at one of the weekenders I met Mark Lamaar at, who was one of the main characters from Eldorado and who played one of the football managers in Footballers Wives...He's quite a funny guy!!
I've worked with Frankie Fitzgerald who played Ashley Cotton in Eastenders
I've played poker with Jake Hendriks who played Father Kieron in Hollyoaks... he's a really nice guy...
Most people won't have a clue who i'm going on about, but i've had the pleasure to meet on numerous occasions the original Comets from the 50s band, Bill Haley and His Comets, who done the song "Rock around the Clock"... lovely guys they are.
Anyone heard of the rock and roll band The Jets who had a couple of hits in the 80s? They're good friends of mine.... and veryyyy cute still!!!
Errrmmm.... Elvis' best friend, George Klein in Memphis, TN.
I got very drunk a few years back and ended up snogging Stingray from Neighbours!!!!!! (Ben Nicholas) hahaha!! He was cute but a bit too young for me!! :green:

Latest posts

Back