Which nail varnishes do you feel last the longest on a basic manicure (not Shellac)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nenee

Reaction score
Hi

Just wondering what make of nail varnishes do you feel last the longest on a basic nail varnish manicure

Cheers

I think OPI is definitely up there with the best.

Thanks Hun

Do you always use a base coat? Any tips that you do to make it last? Other than using shellac if course ;-)

For me its Zoya, I have tried and tested a lot. I use it with lumos top and bottom coat.:D

For me its Zoya, I have tried and tested a lot. I use it with lumos top and bottom coat.:D

Thanks huni
2 good products there will take a look
Cheers

Search Lumos! The best base and top coat system!!

Sent from my HTC Vision using SalonGeek

Search Lumos! The best base and top coat system!!

Sent from my HTC Vision using SalonGeek

Just googled it and it looks fab, do Sally's sell it?The zoya varnishes look good because no nasty formaldehyde etc I think opi are free of that to which im liking!
;-)

Definitely agree about lumos :) it can be bought from sweet squared. So glad I found this, it makes the nails super shiny and seems to last a lot longer than any other base and top coat I've used before. They have to be used together though xxx

I'm really being tempted by the cute little OPI displays lately. I really don't like the CND polish brushes. hmm...

I'm another lumos fan, I love Orly polish x

I use the Orly Bonder basecoat and the Orly Polishield topcoat with the Orly polishes. I love Polishield and so do my clients, it's a brilliant product and keeps the polish perfect for a good while.

Yep I use OPI base coat, OPI colour x2, OPI Top coat. Looks flawless!!

OPI polishes with lumos top and base for me!

It dries really quickly, looks fab and lasts so well, it's actually a little hard to remove when the client comes back for their monthly pedi lol xx

Thank you
I think il get opi and zoya colours with the lumos base and top coat too

Cheers
Nenee

I always use my base coat, stock and use only only china glaze color polishes, and finish with my "Out the door" top coat, i could almost guarantee at least 3 weeks chip-free.

CND Polishes and Lumos base and top coat are definately the hardest wearing, longest lasting and quickest drying and have a beautiful finish after going on smoothly <3

I love OPI but i do prefer CND over OPI

I use China Glaze & OPI love both polishes and both last really well on hands & feet

Latest posts

Back