Which Wax for legs?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sophia F

Reaction score
Hi Gals.

Question. On Kim's (Wax Queen) recommendations, I've started using PR's Escential Rose for brows, lip n chin and my clients are really pleased with the results. I use Euroblond for the bikini and I've read on the forum that I can also use this wax for the face and underarms? I have one 1000 watt hive heater but was thinking of investing in another so I can have both pots on the blend with different wax when treating clients from top to toe. I use Salon System's soft wax in a roller system which is great for the legs and works well but wondered if any of you have tried a PR wax for the legs that you'd recommend?

Thanks in anticipation ladies.

Sophia x:lol:

My all time favourite strip wax is Perron Rigot, Cristal Ocean. It's very economical and it's hypoallergenic. xxx

Thanks Kim. I read so many of your threads and really trust your judgement. I'm off to order some.

Sophia x

A couple of questions....what about Berins Wax over Perron Rigot, which do you prefer? I love Euroblond and so do my clients but I have thought of ordering some Berins hard wax. On the "Wow Products" website there are a few soft waxes also and I would like to order the one Lori uses on her DVD but which is it? Also, would the cans fit in a Hive wax heater? Hope you can help.

Many thanks

Sophia x

WOW kindly sent me some samples and I much prefer Perron Rigot waxes and my clients do too. However, you should make your own mind up and try them out.

i love the PR as well, it just leaves the skin so soft and very effective!
last time when i placed my order, they were out of stock for the crystal ocean, and gave me the green tea wax instead( i use it for the legs, forearms..) and i have to say i quite like it! it is smooth shimmeriy really nice, but it always a good idea to have the crystal ocean as it is hypoallergenic.
Kim is so knowledgeable and she 's got such a big heart and personality to match!:green: i do trust her as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gaby

I have used many waxes during my career, and started using Berins Ease a few months ago, and must say, I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. Very smooth application and no sticky feeling after you are done.... very nice.

kim could you please come to canada for a few days?..or possibly just move in with me?..lol..i need your expertise

I love the Perron Rigot Monoi strip wax, it smells, looks & feels amazing

I also love the Berins ease strip wax although it doesn't smell as yummy it's really nice to use.

Both are great with them big beautiful spatulas aswell.

They are both great waxes I just chop and change between them depending on my mood, BUT, there are hundreds of waxes on the market not just these two why not push the boat out and try a few before you decide your favourite

xxx

Hi Gals.

Question. On Kim's (Wax Queen) recommendations, I've started using PR's Escential Rose for brows, lip n chin and my clients are really pleased with the results. I use Euroblond for the bikini and I've read on the forum that I can also use this wax for the face and underarms? I have one 1000 watt hive heater but was thinking of investing in another so I can have both pots on the blend with different wax when treating clients from top to toe. I use Salon System's soft wax in a roller system which is great for the legs and works well but wondered if any of you have tried a PR wax for the legs that you'd recommend?

Thanks in anticipation ladies.

Sophia x:lol:

Sophia, I am also in Berkshire (in Earley), you are very welcome to come and try out the Berins Ease. You can wax my legs if you like :green:

I have have used both and now my prefered wax of choice is Berins.

Perron Rigot is a excellent wax and if I every run out of Berins then I would use it without a doubt.

The reason I use it is because I believe that it is a slightly better formulation to the PR resulting in better and more comfortable results as well as getting the finer hairs out that some leave leave behind. It is also has no sticky feeling to the body part after removal.

Berins only do 1 soft wax at the moment which is the ease wax and it is a lovely cream wax with a beautiful release to the skin. There are plans to introduce another but not at the moment.

If you can take up Zoe's kind offer and have a play. No one can make the decision apart from you are we are all individuals with our own minds. What we can do is make informed decisions based on facts!

njoy!:Love:

the best wax that ive cum across is lycon... i love it and its not even pain full... its gret especially the chocolate one.... i LOVE IT!!!!!!! :)

You see we are ALL biased towards the product that we use or promote.

I really would encourage people to ask for opinions of others but make your own decision by actually trying the different waxes yourself and seeing what your clients think.

definitely have a play with each to get your own opinion but personally i'm a fan of PR

xx

Hey ladies..well thanks so much for all your input. I was on the skin forum til late last night reading all the reviews then I got right back onto Wow Factor and ordered, Berins blue, Ease, lotion, essential oil and that lovely big spatula! Ooh I am so excited I can't wait for the delivery! Also...I persuaded my friend to let me do a Brazillian. I followed what Lori did but was trying to get over myself where getting the wax off the labia was concerned. It just seemed to go on a bit gunky and get stuck in the hair. I ended up applying a bit more over the top to try and smooth the wax out and although I gave it plenty of time to set up, in some places the wax appeared a little on the soft side when pulled...I need plenty of ripping practice I think.

My friend is 23 weeks pregnant and has quite heavy legs so I did feel like I was trying to fight my way into it all even with her legs akimbo! Anyone else out there feel the same? and any top tips where I'm going wrong would be greatfully received.

Zo Zo, I will PM you honey. x

Latest posts

Back