Which wax heater? Hot wax

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Virgobeauty

Reaction score
Hiya guys, I was about to buy some brazilian hot wax and put the tub into my wax heater but I read somewhere that you can't use the wax heater I've got with hot wax. I have the old fashioned half size pot.

Do you need to buy a specific pot for hot wax?

Sorry for repeating whats in earlier thread......

I have a large hive pot.The bigger the better in my opinion for good temperature control.Small tub sizes get very hot and then you turn it down and it gets a lump in the middle and also they are just too small and you have to keep topping them up.
Are you buying the wax already in the small pot because if its the one im thinking of its not very good PM me with the name if you like.

I'm with Gillian on this. I use two 1000cc Hive wax heaters, one for strip wax and one for non strip wax. I'm buying a third tomorrow as I use so much wax so I would highly recommend them. xxx

Hi Kim! So does the Hive heater work well with the Perron Rigot wax? x

Hi Kim! So does the Hive heater work well with the Perron Rigot wax? x

Hi Karen,

I hope Kim won't mind me jumping in - yes, the large 1000cc Hive heaters work perfectly with all of the Perron Rigot strip waxes and non-strip hard waxes. The 800g PR tins fit the large Hive heaters perfectly or you can decant the wax into the removable inner bucket.

HTHs :)

Andy x

Last edited:
Hi

If you're keen to promote hygienic waxing, then I suggest you consider purchasing one of Australian Bodycares new HOT WAX Heaters due to be launched at Excel. Its discounted also as an introductory offer.

You only use the amount of wax needed for that particular client and when finished you dispose of the disposable container which the beaded wax was originally put into. Thus no client has wax that has previously been used for another client - plus there is never any wastage as you only melt the amount you need for each client.

Every client has fresh wax every time. The heater melts the wax in no time also so there's no waiting around.

Great investment !! I can't wait to get mine just to raise the clients awareness to a more hygienic way to wax:)

Hi

If you're keen to promote hygienic waxing, then I suggest you consider purchasing one of Australian Bodycares new HOT WAX Heaters due to be launched at Excel. Its discounted also as an introductory offer.

You only use the amount of wax needed for that particular client and when finished you dispose of the disposable container which the beaded wax was originally put into. Thus no client has wax that has previously been used for another client - plus there is never any wastage as you only melt the amount you need for each client.

Every client has fresh wax every time. The heater melts the wax in no time also so there's no waiting around.

Great investment !! I can't wait to get mine just to raise the clients awareness to a more hygienic way to wax:)
That sounds fab. Is the disposable container small or the size of the heater? I can't imagine it. xxx

The heaters are quite compact - just the right size. The inserts are foil and you only place enough pellets for the treatment you wish to carry out.

Once you finish you throw away the insert and what little (if any) is left of the wax and the spatula and start afresh with another foil insert, wax and spatula - sounds great doesn't it.

The whole thing comes in a kit - Heater, inserts, wax and spatulas and you can buy the consumables after separately if desired. You could just buy the inserts if needed and choose your own wax.

I believe the area distributors are getting them mid Feb and you can pre-order prior to Excel if you truly want it HOT OFF THE PRESS - other than that you can view it at Excel if you're going.:)

What if someone just wants something small like an eyebrow wax? How does this work out then?

Quite simply - use less wax. You only melt what you need that's the great thing. And if you did need more if the client changed her mind and wanted an underarm wax whilst she was there, the wax takes no time at all to melt down as you are putting it in a hot foil container and also you're using very little so it melts quicker.:)

Quite simply - use less wax. You only melt what you need that's the great thing. And if you did need more if the client changed her mind and wanted an underarm wax whilst she was there, the wax takes no time at all to melt down as you are putting it in a hot foil container and also you're using very little so it melts quicker.:)
Sorry to go on Roxy but I'm not clear about how you add more wax. Do you mean you put new (cold/hard) wax into the container, or hot melted wax from another heater? My wax wouldn't melt in a few minutes. xxx

This does sound great, but I'd need to see it cos I'm not quite picturing it at the mo!
Is it aimed at bikini waxing?

Latest posts

Back