Who did you have on your wall when you were growing up??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
when i was very little i had kylie posters,stickers,newspaper cuttings everywhere....and a few of princess di !!!
then in my teens it was nirvana,bob marley....and declan donally :green: i thought he was lluurrvely
and a few others at different times ,but these were the ones that lasted years

Yvette said:
OK so where are all the "Wham-ettes"!!!!

It was George and Andrew for me every time - with a bit of Michael J Fox, Wet Wet Wet and Morton Harket thrown in for good measure.

I have to say I had a period of mourning when George "came out", but comforted myself with the delusion that if I wasn't married.......... :lol: :lol: :lol:

i was in denial when he came out....I was like noooooooooooo:cry:!!!

Pickle said:
i was in denial when he came out....I was like noooooooooooo:cry:!!!

I'm going to see him for the very first time in November - hoooray - who know the posters might start again... (probably not - hubby will have something to say when he looks up to the ceiling to face George Michael!):lol:

cabinkel said:
Sadly, mine was a race horse called Najinkski!! Not too sure what that says about me:confused:

well mind was snoopy :lol: I didn't often ahve posters except this snoopy one, but I did have two framed, get it framed..(yes I was sad) pictures of Michael Jackson from the thriller era.... ooh yes .... so sad.. :rolleyes:

I had Morton harket all over my walls and ceiling and had leather bracelets all up my arms. God how i loved that man,used to cry when he came on tv....

Limahl from Kajagoogoo and Morten Harket from A-ha. I'd still have the pics up but Ted would object I think.

I just remembered I had a george michael cushion.. :o does that count??..a little maybe??

David Cassidy Centre fold - Jackie - nuf said!

Yvette said:
I'm going to see him for the very first time in November - hoooray - who know the posters might start again... (probably not - hubby will have something to say when he looks up to the ceiling to face George Michael!):lol:

I used to have George Michael posters everywhere & when I moved in with my man I had to put them on the inside of the airing cupboard door!! I think he's got more gorgeous as he's got older!
I've seen him a few times in concert but the one I would of loved to have gone to was the WHAM final. I had a mate who went & she said that everyone was crying!!:cry: I'm not going this year & I'm gutted. Hope you have a great time & Yes, you prob will bring out all the posters again!!:)

No one, Mum didn't like posters on the wall. If we did ever want to put things up it had to be inside our wardrobes. Cant remember having posters just 100's of differrent stickers.

being a young chick that i am lol i had (i am sorry to say) new kids on the block posters. i know!!! how sad is that!!

i also had E17 and take that

mine was new kids on the block, i luvved donnie walhberg but he lots abit rough these days. then it was East 17 i was never into take that though.

Pickle said:
Phillip schofield was on my ceiling!!!
On my walls were, Bross(I was the biggest brossete in the world, bottle tops on my DM's and everything!), more phillip schofield, Shane from Neighbours (with mullet and all!), madonna and then Take That a bit later on.....oh and that fit man and baby pic from Athena!

bross for me too had them on the walls all over my school books and i even had a sweat band with them on lol

my bedroom walls were covered in take that posters!

EllaX said:
pj and duncan, paul nicholls, er and the spice girls (shame on me)

I was right there with ya! Saw ant and dec live twice...
....and then, unexpectedly, aged 14, turned on my heels and fell so deeply in love with marilyn manson!!

All the ant n dec/take that/EYC (remember them??!!) posters got ripped down ceremoniously and replaced with every wierdo goth band I could find :evil: :twisted: :Scared:

my little cousins didn't want to stay over in my room after that...

Attachments

• eb_7.JPG
    eb_7.JPG
    11.4 KB · Views: 14
  • marilyn_manson7.jpg
    marilyn_manson7.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 8
funny really cos I really didn't go for take that in a big way back then....but Robbie... hmmmmmm *dirty thought*.. yup I would put posters up of him if hubby allowed me to.. :lol:

Latest posts

Back