Who did you have on your wall when you were growing up??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi
I have to tell you this story (even though it shows my age) I was mad on Donny Osmond i believed i was totally in love with him I entered a competition in FAB 208 MAG and won the prize was two tickets and expenses paid to see The Osmonds in Glasgow , however I lived near Newcastle at the tiime and my Dad would not let me go , and my mother would not acompany me , so my friend and I ran away and went by train to Glasgow ,only tofind that the police were waiting for the train to pull into the station and accompanied my friend and I back to Newcastle then a policeman and women took us home , I never got to see them I loved my dad dearly but never forgave him, Two years ago at the age of 46 I got to see Donny for the first time and God was he worth waiting for still crazy about him to this day

How sad is that hahahahh

cheers
gailsnails:hug:

gailsnails said:
Hi
I have to tell you this story (even though it shows my age) I was mad on Donny Osmond i believed i was totally in love with him I entered a competition in FAB 208 MAG and won the prize was two tickets and expenses paid to see The Osmonds in Glasgow , however I lived near Newcastle at the tiime and my Dad would not let me go , and my mother would not acompany me , so my friend and I ran away and went by train to Glasgow ,only tofind that the police were waiting for the train to pull into the station and accompanied my friend and I back to Newcastle then a policeman and women took us home , I never got to see them I loved my dad dearly but never forgave him, Two years ago at the age of 46 I got to see Donny for the first time and God was he worth waiting for still crazy about him to this day

How sad is that hahahahh

cheers
gailsnails:hug:

pmsl....what an excellent story!!! Pleased you have finally got to meet him...getting older has definately agreed with him!!! Me and my friend have a joke about guys or celebs we used to fancy....its either "he's lost it" or he's still got it....unfortunatly most have "lost it!!" but Donny.....he's definately "still got it!!"
:lol:

I was a pure David Cassidy girl lol............. every poster, picture and news clipping I had was on my wall...... I even had a live size one on the back of my bedroom door..... and I still like him to this day.....just not as extreme no posters....

Phillip schofield was on my ceiling!!!
On my walls were, Bross(I was the biggest brossete in the world, bottle tops on my DM's and everything!), more phillip schofield, Shane from Neighbours (with mullet and all!), madonna and then Take That a bit later on.....oh and that fit man and baby pic from Athena!

hi mine was bros!! oooh i loved them and i didnt need to decided which one was the best as thay was twins!!:)

then i loved east 17 thay were so lush..... i loved terry :hug: the best he was so fit.....the others were ok as well....

big miss nails said:
hi mine was bros!! oooh i loved them and i didnt need to decided which one was the best as thay was twins!!:)

then i loved east 17 thay were so lush..... i loved terry :hug: the best he was so fit.....the others were ok as well....

Matt Goss was the one for me :Grope:!

Pickle said:
Matt Goss was the one for me :Grope:!
i would of been happy with either one ha ha...have you seen what thay look like now?

big miss nails said:
i would of been happy with either one ha ha...have you seen what thay look like now?

No, are they not exactly the same :cry:!

Mine was Kylie & Jason! when i was younger then Boyzone then a group called 3T who were Michael Jacksons Nephews (they didnt last long) xxxxxx

Madonna - I am still her biggest fan! My dad bought me a poster of her with short hair, like she had in her Papa Don't Preach video.

I also used to rip A-ha posters out of Smash Hits and put them on my wall.

AHA New kids on the block, boyzone, it gets worse so I'll stop there :lol:

Mine were Duran Duran & Simon Le Bon, Spandau Ballet & Martin Kemp and last of all ........................ wait for it .................................. Shakin' Stevens. OMG, how embarassing, Martin and Shaky did have beautiful eyes though.
Have you seen how they look now though? Glad I never got to marry any of them. Hahahahahahahahahhahahaha. Wishful thinking!!!

oh god these are all brill, lol , well i had all the fit actors (or so i thought ) corey haim, keifer sutherland, corey feldman , ooh i proper loved em , i dont now though i am quite normal, :lol:

Sadly this really shows my age - Rod Stewart

First my obsession was Take That and Mark owen was actually mine, then after they split up I fell in love with Ronan keating and Boyzone. Ahhh how times flies.

I don't know if I want to admit who was on my wall......Rick Astley, Duran Duran and the singer from 'Curiosity Killed The Cat' Ben someone he always wore a black hat.

Sadly, mine was a race horse called Najinkski!! Not too sure what that says about me:confused:

Mine were Bros, Duran Duran & Jonny Depp, Saturday afternoons we spent camped out outside Capital Radio in London waiting for there afternoon guest to turn up for their interview and outside a record management company in Covent Garden star spotting, how sad was I but it was so much fun and we were teenagers.

OK so where are all the "Wham-ettes"!!!!

It was George and Andrew for me every time - with a bit of Michael J Fox, Wet Wet Wet and Morton Harket thrown in for good measure.

I have to say I had a period of mourning when George "came out", but comforted myself with the delusion that if I wasn't married.......... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh gosh..
I'm only 16 so I still have posters :o

I grew op with my walls full with
- 'N Sync
- the Backstreet Boys
- the Spice Girls
- Boyzone
- Jennifer Lopez
- Toy Box..
Oh my goshh really badd :lol:

Now I have posters of all the expensive brands (which I cannot afford, so I drewel at the pictures lol!) such as Lacoste, CK, Chanel, Gucci & Tommy Hilfiger ;)

Latest posts

Back