Who fancies a North geek meet?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i can make 25th may has there been any disition on time and place.

ow I go on holiday on the 23rd:cry:

Have fun everyone who does go:)

There is the Pheasant pub or the resturants actually on the trading estate. What does everyone fancy and what time is best for all????

Ok, I'm going to stick my neck out and suggest:

25th May, 7pm, Showcase Complex, Leeds.

There's plenty of parking there, its literally just off the motorway, and its a one stop shop for food and cinema (if thats what the plan is).

If people are happy with that, we could take a vote on what we decide to do, eg food followed by a film, film followed by food, or food only. There are a few restaurants to choose from so maybe we can vote on that too once we get to that bit!

Ok, I'm going to stick my neck out and suggest:

25th May, 7pm, Showcase Complex, Leeds.

There's plenty of parking there, its literally just off the motorway, and its a one stop shop for food and cinema (if thats what the plan is).

If people are happy with that, we could take a vote on what we decide to do, eg food followed by a film, film followed by food, or food only. There are a few restaurants to choose from so maybe we can vote on that too once we get to that bit!

Good idea 'Chelle! I'm up for all that! :green:

:hug:

I'm up for that although don't know if I fancy the film. Give me the food and drink lol :):)

I don't fancy a film, we wont be able to talk much is a meal and drinks ok???

Meal and drink is good for me too.

hiya all

i am only 10 mins from showcase - it would be great be meet some more geeks

x

Is this where you mean? The link is for the cinema, but i just want to check thats the right area. Otherwise knowing me i'll end up in the wrong place lol
Showcase Cinemas
If it is there, count me in. Its about an hour from me, but i like driving so that doesn't bother me.

im up for it i like food but no drink for me as i would have to drive home to darlington afterwards, can some one give me a post code for weare we will be meeting for my sat nav, please.

Food and drink without the film suits me just fine too. Has anyone got any preference on restaurants? Personally I like Chiquitto's (the mexican grill place), but there are others. Off the top of my head there's:

Frankie & Benny's
The Exchange steak house
Pizza Hut
Bella Pasta
Chiquitto's

i reckon i can do that time , unless something comes up , lol x

Its the WF17 postcode

xxx

Hi chelle, i love the Chiquitto's too - its soooo lovely the sizzling steak thing is beautiful and its reasonable priced.

We need to know deffinate numbers really to book a table if there is going to be a few of us.

Hi Lil Linz, yes that is right. You have the right showcase cinemas. I used to work there when I was 16, and eat all the popcorn when peeps weren't looking lol!

Shall we make a list of whos going? 1) ME!

Which restaurant?

Chiquitos?

Mcckyd's / KFC (joking)

Pizza Hut

Pheasant?

Bella Pasta was a bit bad service when I last went, wasn't that impressed.

It's so exciting!

2)Me! And I vote for Chiquitto's

Anyone else?

There's two of us confirmed so far! xxx

me 3! Dont mind where we eat, never had mexican so that might be nice to try. xx

Latest posts

Back