Who fancies a North geek meet?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A sunday would be best for me as i am at college on saturdays and work during the week. Maybe at the showcase complex?

I like the sound of that! I can even find my way to the Showcase Complex now without help! :D

Would you believe it - when I first came down to Leeds my other half would take me to Ikea a different way every time we went so I couldn't find my way there on my own and completely unsupervised?!?! How evil!!!! :(

Hi all, its been a while since i posted on site!

If theres room for one more i would'nt mind joining in, be great to put a few faces to names.

:biggrin:

So maybe we are doing TWO meets then?

One in West Yorkshire

One in North East? perhaps the north east gang can name a location then?

Right West Yorkshire geeks - where and when and how?

he he I'm so excited!

How about Sunday 11th May at the Showcase complex - we could meet for sunday lunch and a few drinks - venue to be comfirmed? There is a nice mexican restaurant i think it is cocinas.

North East geeks...

Where and when we gonna meet?

I am up for anything! Anyday, any time (ish)

xxx

I can't do the daytime as I am doing a sponsored walk in aid of Kirkwood Hospice. (Anyone want to sponsor me please get in touch). Could do the evening ????

ummmmm! what about Durham? Or Metro Centre?

Can't do 11th May down in Stafford showing my dog lol

Can I come when youve sorted a date lol

I'm in for the showcase, the mexican there (chiquito's) is fab!

So if the 11th isnt good for everyone, what about 18 May, or 25 May.
And, would everyone prefer a daytime or evening meet?

25th during the day would be better for me.:):)

25th during the days good for me too.

I'm in for the showcase, the mexican there (chiquito's) is fab!

So if the 11th isnt good for everyone, what about 18 May, or 25 May.
And, would everyone prefer a daytime or evening meet?

I think you may find the 18th people might be ay olympia chick x

Can't do 25th in the day, working in York. Maybe able to do evening if I tell them I need to get back?

I would love to but I'm near Manchester!! So North West not East. :cry:

I'm North West too :cry: Plus I don't drive

Last edited:
Okay 25th may evening but I wont be able to stop all night lol. I seemed to have booked alot of dogs shows in April and May and have to get my pooch ready for a showing on the 26th hehehe:):):)

25th evening sounds good to me! :green:

I'm really looking forward to meeting everyone!!!

:hug::hug::hug:

Ok guys, where (which restaurant) and when (what time) and can everyone in West Yorkshire who wants to go make the 25th???

i am in darlington and richmond sounds good to me there is a pub that dose fantastic home cooked meals if you all dont mind a pub of course.

Latest posts

Back