Who fancies a North geek meet?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone do a Manchester Meet!!!

My other half used to be a Chef at Chiquito's, not that you care lol

Sunday the 25th at 7pm it is then! YAY! I'm really looking forward to meeting everyone!

Shame 'Chelle can't make it tho.

We'll just have to make this a more regular occurance! :green:

Sunday the 25th at 7pm it is then! YAY! I'm really looking forward to meeting everyone!

Shame 'Chelle can't make it tho.

We'll just have to make this a more regular occurance! :green:

Hiya shall we just all meet in the bar area of the restaurant at 7pm? I guess if there is no room we can also go to another one. X

Ooh just thought i am a tanning model in the morning so i will be able to show off my nice tantrick tan :)

Hiya shall we just all meet in the bar area of the restaurant at 7pm? I guess if there is no room we can also go to another one. X

Sounds like a plan. :green:

Ooh just thought i am a tanning model in the morning so i will be able to show off my nice tantrick tan :)

Great! So we now know to look out for:-

A tall blonde lass looking lost;
Someone tanned (we're in Yorkshire so that shouldn't be too hard!); and
A fat ageing Goth (me)

:hug:

Great! So we now know to look out for:-

A tall blonde lass looking lost;
Someone tanned (we're in Yorkshire so that shouldn't be too hard!); and
A fat ageing Goth (me)

:hug:

Cool we sound a right bunch dont we :)

Impulse1976 has very kindly offered to kidnap me for this meeting so i may be joining you all,
my oh is setting off for las vegas though on sunday night so i will have to see how the land lies with him, lol
you just know it is 99% sure i will be there :lol:

don't worry girls i will get dressed and leave the rodeo strawberry at home lol

i will be able to come now have found out from hubby he willl be home , lol x

Sorry I couldn't make it last night girls but hope you had a fab time! Hope we can have another geek meet one day! :)

it was really lovely , i had a fab time :green: kirty (amathyst) is a darling , so is lil linz (whos mega tall compared to me )
and sam and lou are just mad and lovley :lol:
it will be great to do it again x

it was really lovely , i had a fab time :green: kirty (amathyst) is a darling , so is lil linz (whos mega tall compared to me )

I had a lovely time too thanks i was very tiered getting up at 5.30 to go to the boot sale but i guess getting a make up trolley on wheels for 50p was worth it - yawn....

So how did it go?? Is there any possibility of organising another one??

Hey I had a thought, what about some of you coming to my (very small, embarassingly small) house? I can't get out much now, so it would suit me.

I could fit about 5 of you in comfortably!

We could have wine and nibbles! And pop if you are driving.

And maybe do a few tans on each other if we use our own solution on ourselves (sounds tight).

I'm happy for people to come as long as they aren't axe murderers or stalkers!

xxx

Yes, i'm not so 'little' linz lol, but i did say look out for a tall blonde lass.

I enjoyed it, would love to have another meet! Everyone was lovely, it was nice to put a face to a name. :hug:

PMSL look who's calling us mad, the total nutter :hug:
we were very calm and lady like compared to you dee,
well ok sam and everyone else were, i think you and me are as mad as each other, it was a great night and lovely to meet everyone, we will definitely have to do it again,
or we could all just invade vicky at hers lol :wink2:

Yes you can invade mine and we could do another meet - how much fun!

Include me please!!!!!!!:green: I promise I am neither axe murderer or stalker, you can ask Kirsty (amethyst) for a reference.

Shall we say five geeks then to come over?

My house is a little too small to include loads of people and we would end up sitting on each other's knees?

When do you want to do it?

I go away beginning of July so before then would be good!:lol:

So I know there's loubylou impulse dee 'chelle anyone else?? amethyst angel?

xxx

Hey I had a thought, what about some of you coming to my (very small, embarassingly small) house? I can't get out much now, so it would suit me.

I could fit about 5 of you in comfortably!

We could have wine and nibbles! And pop if you are driving.

And maybe do a few tans on each other if we use our own solution on ourselves (sounds tight).

I'm happy for people to come as long as they aren't axe murderers or stalkers!

xxx

I would love to come to your evening, and you can deffo spray tan me again, my tan you did on Sunday looks brilliant. I left the guide on for ages and when i washed it off and moisturised it looks brill. Well done.

So when we coming? My case studies have to be in on Saturday so the first week in June will be better for myself.

Latest posts

Back