Who fancies a North geek meet?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tinkywinky

Reaction score
Hello!

I class many of you as friends and would love to meet with you some day for coffee, chat and ideas.

Anyone fancy meeting up?

We do so much talking on here it would be lovely to meet up and talk real time iygwim.

I am based in West Yorkshire, near Dewsbury.

Anyone interested please get in touch.

Vicky

xxx

well i am in otely nr leeds :green: so would be up for it x

Im in wakefield and would be up for it...depending ont he day as i have the little fella:green:

I would be up for it, but as I live in hartlepool, it would be quite a drive for me, but am willing to join.....and if vodka is involved I'd need to stay over somewhere... any suggestions

Oooohhhh Mmmeeeee Meeeeemmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

You are all from North East, what about us westies

I'm up for it and I live in Dewsbury only prob is due to my day job it would have to be an evening soz :)

Me me me me me!!!

I'd be up for it if it wasn't a REALLY far trip for me, I am not the best at travelling to new places lol.

I'm in Greater Manchester

oooh how exciting! You could come to my house but it is tiny, 2 bed 4 of us in it and no room to swing a cat! Not sure venue wise? What or where does anyone think?

What could we do?? oohhh got me thinking now

Count me in too that would be fab. I am in Shipley not far from Leeds.

Its a difficult one, think us from Durham wouldn't want to travel too far.
What about that place near Scotch corner, Richmond?
We could all meet for a meal.

What about Sunday lunch?

A yes from me - let me know.

xx

Its a difficult one, think us from Durham wouldn't want to travel too far.
What about that place near Scotch corner, Richmond?
We could all meet for a meal.

What about Sunday lunch?

that would be fab. luncheon with ladies

Me too, I have never been one of those ladies who lunch - it's all happening !!!

just got to wait to see if the Leeds/Otley crew are up for Richmond then we can sort out a date and perhaps car share.

I would love to but I'm near Manchester!! So North West not East. :cry:

depending on date you can count me in:) I'm in between Pontefract and Wakefield so travelling wouldnt be a problem.

Oooooh I'm excited already:lol:

Well to be fair, Tinky did say it was a Northern meet up, NOT a North East meet up.

So, if anyone can suggest a meeting place that would suit all us in the North then we can go on from there. I didn't intend taking over by suggesting Richmond, but thought I would throw that one in to see what everyone else thought.

Latest posts

Back